Cambridge weight plan to Slimming world...wooohooo!

ChelleryPickle

Hello all,

I am 7 days into the cambridge weight plan and am planning to finish it on the 28th of February and transfer back to SW. Now, I know what your all thinking lol...I can hear your thoughts lol!But, in my defence I was 6 weeks into SW and maintained and put on 4lb more than when I started. I just could NOT for the sake of me get a grip. I have done SW successfully in the past and lost 18lb so I know it works and is amazing....but I was in self destruct/binge mode. My decision to do the cambridge diet as a 2 week detox was not an easy one and I thought about it long and hard and then decided it was what I needed to get me on track and out of this cycle I was in. As far as detox's go it is a pretty healthy one compared to others out there. I hope that explains it a little.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone out there has transferred and had any advice etc? I am planning on doing red/green days as extra easy obviously didnt work well for me lol.

If not, see you on the 29th.

Chelle,

p.s Cant wait to eat again lol....

Hello everyone,

I am counting down the days till my cambridge plan/detox is over and I have already planned my first SW meal and given my SW consultant an email telling her I will be at group in 2 weeks. Im not sure how to tell her how I have lost the weight whilst not going to group...hmmm, I dont think she will agree with the cambridge diet at all!!! But I will try to explain. I am expecting a gain in my first week as obviously my body will hold onto all it can at the start but hopefully after a week or 2 the lbs will start dropping off. I have already planned my first meal on the 28th! Going to have honey glazed roast gammon from Iceland(free on ee) and roast butternut squash and parsnips. MMMMMM!!!!! At this rate I will have problems sticking to this detox till the 28th lol.

Hope your all having a good day,

Chelle
xxxx

Back