Cambridge weight plan to Slimming world...wooohooo!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by ChelleryPickle, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ChelleryPickle

ChelleryPickle Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hello all,

I am 7 days into the cambridge weight plan and am planning to finish it on the 28th of February and transfer back to SW. Now, I know what your all thinking lol...I can hear your thoughts lol!But, in my defence I was 6 weeks into SW and maintained and put on 4lb more than when I started. I just could NOT for the sake of me get a grip. I have done SW successfully in the past and lost 18lb so I know it works and is amazing....but I was in self destruct/binge mode. My decision to do the cambridge diet as a 2 week detox was not an easy one and I thought about it long and hard and then decided it was what I needed to get me on track and out of this cycle I was in. As far as detox's go it is a pretty healthy one compared to others out there. I hope that explains it a little.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone out there has transferred and had any advice etc? I am planning on doing red/green days as extra easy obviously didnt work well for me lol.

If not, see you on the 29th.

Chelle,

p.s Cant wait to eat again lol....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChelleryPickle

ChelleryPickle Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hello everyone,

I am counting down the days till my cambridge plan/detox is over and I have already planned my first SW meal and given my SW consultant an email telling her I will be at group in 2 weeks. Im not sure how to tell her how I have lost the weight whilst not going to group...hmmm, I dont think she will agree with the cambridge diet at all!!! But I will try to explain. I am expecting a gain in my first week as obviously my body will hold onto all it can at the start but hopefully after a week or 2 the lbs will start dropping off. I have already planned my first meal on the 28th! Going to have honey glazed roast gammon from Iceland(free on ee) and roast butternut squash and parsnips. MMMMMM!!!!! At this rate I will have problems sticking to this detox till the 28th lol.

Hope your all having a good day,

Chelle
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.