Cambridge Xmas Conference - 7 Days To Go :-)

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Just wondered who was going on here so I can look out for you!

I know Linda (CD Counsellor) is going Friday so I might try and get there for dinner on Friday but wondered who was going for the Saturday and who was staying for the big party on the Saturday evening?

Mike

My CDC is going! not that is any help to you:p but I just wanted to say I hope you have a great time!

:rolleyes:Me, me, me, i will be there, along with another cdc (mrs c) and one of my slimmers. I am driving up on the Friday night and hope to be there for 8ish and in time for a nice cold glass of the clear stuff!
We are staying Fri and Sat night and are sooooo looking forward to it. Its been a long time coming since last year!!!!
Just need to decide which out of 3 dresses to wear to the ball :rolleyes:.
Look forward to seeing you again there.

Excellent :)

Not sure what to wear, I know it says Tux but I don't have one and it isn't me to debating just a nice pair of trousers and a city shirt?

Are you all going super posh?

Mike

Not sure what to wear, I know it says Tux but I don't have one and it isn't me to debating just a nice pair of trousers and a city shirt?

Mike

Oh it's so good to hear a man worrying about what to wear for a change!! ;)

Ok am going with trousers and a matching green shirt and tie.

If it is like the Disco last year we'll all be dancing so hard I will overheat in a suit!

M.

I'll be there for both Friday and Saturday nights. Thankfully I only have one frock to choose from for the dinner 'do' so don't have Mike's dilemma ;)

I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to meet up with those I've met before - and anyone I haven't met already please come up and say hi if you recognise me :)

lol I remember last year Sharon we were sitting in the bar at something a clock drunk and chatting about anything and everything

lol I remember last year Sharon we were sitting in the bar at something a clock drunk and chatting about anything and everything

We certainly did! I can't remember much about the conversation though.

I blame Jennie who seemed to disappear at regular intervals and return with yet another couple of bottles of wine tucked under her arms *lol*

LOL, also remember a guy trying to chat up another counsellor on the sofa next to me, not sure what happened with that as I think I fell asleep due to something I must have eaten.....

I think it must have been the mince pies we had for pudding, they must have been laced with brandy.....

Mike

Ack mike. Wear your trainers. They were fab. Looked so comfy and worn in, just like mine.

Would look fab with a tux :D

Darn I'm not going. Must plan to move Christmas next year to a month that's less busy.:sigh: Will have a word with the pope next time I see him :cool: Sure he wont mind if I ask him nicely.

Have a drink for me folks :)

I think it must have been the mince pies we had for pudding, they must have been laced with brandy.....

Rumour has it it's Choc Orange mousse for pudding this year :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a wonderful time, cant wait to see the pictures and find out who wins all the different awards, it must be quite exciting!

Back