Cambridge Xmas Conference - 7 Days To Go :-)

Does anyone know and will tell the menu for the dinner in the evening ???

julesrush
cdc norwich

I'd rather wait and get a surprise on the night.

Hopefully it will be a nice surprise rather than a 'turkey' :p

Mike - no need for that as im coming lol Am leaving here early hours of Saturday but have booked evening at hotel, last year was a long day as left at 5am from home and then left due at 1am and got home just after 5am knackered lol Plus i couldnt have any blackcurrant juice or anything lol And getting someone to look after 6 children(2 with chicken pox) for one night was hard enough lol

julesrush
cdc norwich

I finally decided on the clothes i'm gonna wear for the conference!:D
I am going for the gothic lolita look:p

I want to come again! Darn it!
I remeber a few of us more hardcore (or stupid some call it) lot sitting up into the wee hours of the morning stealing wine from god knows where.

I should have gone to bed about 3 hours previous to this point. I have hazy memories of mince pies and big knickers...

Summerskye - You're right "It Wasn't Me!" :8855:

Hope you all have a brilliant time,me and my beautiful (and long suffering) mother are deff going to try and come next year!

I remeber a few of us more hardcore (or stupid some call it) lot sitting up into the wee hours of the morning stealing wine from god knows where.

I should have gone to bed about 3 hours previous to this point. I have hazy memories of mince pies and big knickers...

I remember nothing about mince pies. The big knickers, however, will live in the memory forever :D

Summerskye - You're right "It Wasn't Me!" :8855:

I know exactly who it was - and it definitely wasn't you ;)

Hope you all have a brilliant time,me and my beautiful (and long suffering) mother are deff going to try and come next year!

We'll miss you. You and your lovely mum must definitely try to go next year, but we'll make sure we have a drink to you both (and the Bridgets) :)

Does anyone need a room-mate for the fri and sat eves? I have a guest coming along with nowhere to stay, all abit of a disaster at the last minute i'm afraid. So if anyone knows of a bed going spare please get in touch. Thanks

See you all in 60hours or so ;-)

Does anyone need a room-mate for the fri and sat eves? I have a guest coming along with nowhere to stay, all abit of a disaster at the last minute i'm afraid. So if anyone knows of a bed going spare please get in touch. Thanks

See you all in 60hours or so ;-)

Oh heck, 24hrs earlier and I'd have said yes! But I changed my twin room to a single now :eek:

In theory the hotel should now have a spare twin.....

well, am back from the conference. I've seen some ppl from minimins there but I remained mainly unnoticed:p Congratulations to Adam, this year's SOTY winner!

Back