Cambridge!!

scass393

Hello.. I'm totally new to this soo here goes.. I started the Cambridge diet on Friday, and finally gave into temptation today! Feel so disappointed! Just wondering if anyone else caved and then started back up next day again? X

Hi Scass, Just wanted to reply to your post . I haven't given in this time (Day 7) or when I did LL in the past. However I'm sure you are absolutely not alone. Just dust yoursefl down and start again tomorrow x

Hi Scass. Dont worry I was in exactly the same possition on day one also. I felt really possitive about the first day then I tucked into a Mango shake and it went all downhill from there. I coudnt stomach the taste and got so fed up i went out and bought some lunch. I havent completed my first week yet however it has definatly got easier i cant wait to get weighed and see if the hard work has paid off. Just hang in there xx

Hi weve all caved in i did good on mon and caved in yesterday but just dust it off and carry on im gettibg back to the shakes today and not let yesterday affect me hopfully iv had mt fix and get on with the diet today we are only human so dont worry too much x

Back