Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nic 1, 21 May 2014.

1. Nic 1

Nic 1 New Member

Hi I'm new to this site soooo glad I found it . I have started Cambridge toast and just wondered what everyone was loosing 1st week?x
  2. evi1ang3l

evi1ang3l Well-Known Member

Hi nick im on day 2 of 3rd and final attempt i lost 11lbs first weight in 2 years ago hope for at least 7 this week i will be happy about that
  3. evi1ang3l

evi1ang3l Well-Known Member

Good luck with your journey drink plenty of water and if u feel hungry first few days have baths do your nails anything to keep mind off it
  4. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Welcome on board! The first week is the hardest but the first weeks weigh in is the best! :)
  5. AuburnAshes

AuburnAshes Well-Known Member

It's my first week too. :) I usually lose weight verrry slowly no matter how much I stick to a diet, but I'll be a bit disappointed if I don't lose 5lbs. I can't really afford to do SS+ for more than 12 weeks, so I NEED to be as good as possible, and lose a decent amount before I have to start stepping up. Good luck with your first weigh-in.