1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nic 1, 21 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Nic 1

Nic 1 New Member

Hi I'm new to this site soooo glad I found it . I have started Cambridge toast and just wondered what everyone was loosing 1st week?x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. evi1ang3l

evi1ang3l Well-Known Member

Hi nick im on day 2 of 3rd and final attempt i lost 11lbs first weight in 2 years ago hope for at least 7 this week i will be happy about that

4. evi1ang3l

evi1ang3l Well-Known Member

Good luck with your journey drink plenty of water and if u feel hungry first few days have baths do your nails anything to keep mind off it

5. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Welcome on board! The first week is the hardest but the first weeks weigh in is the best! :)

6. AuburnAshes

AuburnAshes Well-Known Member

It's my first week too. :) I usually lose weight verrry slowly no matter how much I stick to a diet, but I'll be a bit disappointed if I don't lose 5lbs. I can't really afford to do SS+ for more than 12 weeks, so I NEED to be as good as possible, and lose a decent amount before I have to start stepping up. Good luck with your first weigh-in.