Came clean

babystar31

Gold Member
Well as some of u know I tried slimming world before I restarted exante but was still using the class to get weighed. I've now told my family I'm back on exante and will no longer get weighed at sw class. In a sense I've lost my little security blanket cos I liked knowing someone else was weighing me but hate being a fraud donors back to my own scales and Monday morning weigh ins. Think my mums a bit annoyed, she thinks I'm using this as an excuse to quit altogether so I have to prove her wrong and really achieve this. I want to have lost 4 stone by time I go on holiday on 23rd of July. Here's to achieving that target!! X

Good luck hun and am glad u r back! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun. Restarted during the week but kept it private til now. Sick of negative comments and because I tried exante and failed before, people feel they have the right to criticise. Gonna do it this time even if it is just to prove to people I can xxx

Ignore the negative comments, as long as you don't give up you can never 'fail'!

Just try your best and if even you have blips now and then you will get there eventually :)

Yeah defo! My heart wasn't in it last time and I just messed about too much! Settled into TS pretty easy this week tho so happy about that!! Thanks xx

If having someone else weighing you at a class helped, why stop? You pay your money, and are not a fraud! I say if it helps carry on! :)

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Yeah I guess that's true. I've already told my slimming world consultant that I'm back on exante tho so too late lol xx

Tell her it didnt work out! ;) Do you think you would be the only one going that didnt do the plan? There are loads ;)

Yeah i imagine there probably is lol! Im gonna give it 2 weeks home weighing and see how it goes. If it doesnt work i can always join WW just to get weighed lol x

I did consider getting my boyfriend to be my "weigher-in" person and stand over the scales every Thursday morning so that I had that extra motivation from the weekly weigh-in. However, I really don't want him to know how much I weigh so I am going to put it on here weekly instead! x

I just know from experience that if i know its only me that knows the result i dont mind having a blip. which is a bad viewpoint. Looking at the alternative of daily weighing, so each day is a weigh day so i cant blip any day or itll ruin the result! x

Another idea, my local chemist sells Celebrity Slim, and they will weigh you weekly for free if you ask them. Same sort of scales that SW use too! ;)

hey, iv just read this thread and i have been on exante for month (after doing 10 weeks on lipotrim) and i just kept messing up on exante because i didnt have to be weighed by anyone. iv today gone back to the pharmacy and got a week of lipotrim because i feel it will keep me on track because i know ill get weighed next week. i am thinking of going back to exante next month and joining slimming world so that i can 'learn' how to eat healthier after im at goal and also get weighed weekly (while still using exante in secret) then im already there when its time to lose that last little bit ill use slimming world and carry on maintaining.

go back to sw in a few weeks if you think it will help, tell them it didnt work out on exante. you are paying for the weigh in, support and info so dont feel bad :)

good luck xxx

You may well be able to find someone else to do a weigh-in for you, is there a close trusted friend? Perhaps someone on here who lives near you? Perhaps your local pharmacist, or a nurse at your doctor's surgery. If the weigh-in is what makes a difference to you, worth trying to find an alternative.
Nice work getting back onto TS, and hope the rest of the week goes well for you. Which day have you picked for your weigh in?

What about getting weighed at boots? The scales there print out a wee ticket for u and u could always upload in on here :) that should keep u on track!

God, I'm a bloody genius ;) xxx

Thanks everyone!! Rachel I've chose a Monday morning. Scales today showed I've lost the 4lbs I'd gained so happy with that!

Clair u are a genius lol but think I might just take a pic of the reading on my scales once a week and save the trip to boots haha! Xx

Thanks everyone!! Rachel I've chose a Monday morning. Scales today showed I've lost the 4lbs I'd gained so happy with that!

Clair u are a genius lol but think I might just take a pic of the reading on my scales once a week and save the trip to boots haha! Xx

Seriously....iv actually been doing that :eek:

Yeah I agree. It would certainly keep me on track knowing im not only telling the results but actually showing them. Bearing in mind tho it wouldn't suit everyone cos a few people don't like to reveal there weights xxx

Back