Came clean

Hey, Im starting Exante this week (waiting on the delivery of 'food') I'd be up for posting of scales, it'd be a good way of not cheating yourself (when I say 'yourself' I mean me lol!) x

its a great idea!
i think that it just seems so real?
i sometimes look back at my scales pics when i am tempted to mess up.
in the begining i was so happy with how fast the scales changed i had so many pics saying 'day1' 'day2' 'day3' and so on all at different weights it felt great. x

Lol! Well luckily I can programme my scales so my current weigh records and I can step off and take the pic! No way am I including the weight of my iPhone lol, im heavy enough with unwanted extra weight lol x

Divster said:
Hmm.....wonder how much my phone weighs? ;)

Oh yeh that would make us loads heavier ;) think I'll give that one a miss hehe

nomoremuffintop said:
Lol my scales also stay on for a bit after the beep so I can grab my phone and take a pic ;) x

Aw mines don't ;( x

made me chuckle - am now sat here imagining you all with 80's brick size mobile phones!!!

but not sure why I am laughing though, just realized I make sure I put the Wii Fit controller down when it weighs me - cos that makes all the difference!!!

i would be up for this photographic evidence thread! 3 friends an I all txt each other our W.I each week but putting pic on here wld be really helpful, I think it would help me stick to it better as ive been very hit and miss since starting!

I also think that the photographic evidence idea is brilliant!

Hope you don't mind me saying this, but I'm pleased you're not going to keep going to SW to get weighed while doing exante. I used to do SW, and often I was given the feeling that I wasn't doing as well as i should have been, especially compared to some others who had the pounds dropping off them! It makes me wonder if they really were following the SW plan?? I used to come away having had a 100% week, but being made to feel really bad that I hadn't lost enough weight.

Good luck with the new weigh in system, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly well with this new focus!

hey babystar i am restarting exante total solutions tomorrow. i go on holiday 10wks on monday and would like to loose 3.5 st in that time, i was thinking we could maybe buddy up and try and get each other thru this :) x

I also think that the photographic evidence idea is brilliant!

Hope you don't mind me saying this, but I'm pleased you're not going to keep going to SW to get weighed while doing exante. I used to do SW, and often I was given the feeling that I wasn't doing as well as i should have been, especially compared to some others who had the pounds dropping off them! It makes me wonder if they really were following the SW plan?? I used to come away having had a 100% week, but being made to feel really bad that I hadn't lost enough weight.

Good luck with the new weigh in system, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly well with this new focus!

I can relate to that, at my sw group there were girls losing 5llb every week and sometimes I struggled to lose 1 or 2. It made me feel like I was failing, It never occurred to me that they might be doing something different lol

I never ever stayed to the class anyway so they wouldn't have known my weightloss as it's only read out if your there. I always had to weigh and go cos i took the wee boy with me. Totally get why your saying tho. There's nothing worse than thinking your doing good and others losing more. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back