came off tfr

eyesdontlie

after 7 weeks tfr my body was fighting me so bad that I made the decision to move onto the maintanence as I felt that I had reprogrammed myself enough to lose the last st with maintanence and healthy eating and have to say it was the right decision at the right time I am now having 3 small low cal meals a day and 3 maintanence products before each meal and so far so good have never ate so healthy in my life if I crave a snack i am actually craving fruit I am upto running about 7+ miles 4 times a week and also doing 1hrs interval training 3 times a week I am still a st heavier than I was when I came off tfr last time but because of the exercise I have actually lost more inches!!!! so just want to say everyone stick at it it is so worth it and this diet really can change your life for the better xxx

It sounds like it was the right thing for you to do :D I wish you well with the rest of your weight loss hun.

It sounds like you've gotten pretty close to hitting that sweet spot.

I have to say I am more that just a little impressed with the amount of running you are doing. It's fantastic actually and I'm now just that bit more determined to get my running program back on track.

Thanks and well done.

I am amazed with myself 8 weeks ago I could not run the lenghth of myself now i am loving it and loved seeing my progress from running half a mile to running 7 feel like I could go further but really not wanting to kill myself lol will push it up a bit after 5k race for life and because of the interval training and press ups have the ost toned ars I have ever had in my life!!!!

its even better because if I feel I have maybe had a little too much to each I just stick on my trainers and head out for a run x

I think I hit my wall because although I am a st heavier than I want to be I am actually thinner if that makes sense as I have lost more inches and gained more muscle x

Yeah, whatever works best for you :)
Seems you're doing pretty well so far.

Well done, a great journey to being slim! x

Back