• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Camilla steps on the scales for the 3rd time....

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Well done Camilla almost a stone in 3 weeks - fab!

Georgie
x

AG1981

Gold Member
3lb is a good loss Camilla, don't be disheartened it's bound to slow down but 3lb a week makes almost a stone a month and that's not bad going at all!

Stay positive hun and those pesky 66lb's will be gone before you know it!!

:)

Camilla

Silver Member
Thanks Georgie! I know a loss is a loss But I'd love to break this 3lb loss!!!

PS If anything this diet makes you greedy with the Potential weight loss each week! XXX

Camilla

Silver Member
3lb is a good loss Camilla, don't be disheartened it's bound to slow down but 3lb a week makes almost a stone a month and that's not bad going at all!

Stay positive hun and those pesky 66lb's will be gone before you know it!!

:)

Aww,Thank You for your kind words! XXX:):)

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
You have done really well and at that rate you will lose all you need to very quickly!

cherylxx

Silver Member
well done camilla, keep up the good work. u will be a slim n slinky party animal in no time at all:party0048:
gl with the next week hun

cherylxx:)

Heffa

Well done, 3 lb is a great loss. Look at the tickers - some people do have 5-7 lb off but others have 1 lb loss or STS - so a consistant 3 lb means the weight is going down steadily. Keep it up and you'll soon have that weight off.
x

S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Camilla, Think of it like this, if you lose 3lb a week in 8 week thats almost 2 stone, i'll settle for that right now.

Camilla

Silver Member
Thank you! I think this diet makes you greedy though, with the potential huge losses that people can and do achieve on a weekly basis!! XX

You are doing great Camilla, just think, is better to lose 3 lbs than gain 3lbs . ....that's how I think whenever my weight doesn't go down the way I expect.