Cammie's girl diary

cammie girl

Well. I work nightshift so very often come on here when you're all sleeping.lol!
Just adjusting to the packs again (I say again as I was on cambridge before).
I'm now entering my 3rd day and I feel...well, good. I'm not as hungry as I was yesterday and I'm actually starting to feel full.
It's all good.
Just had my first savoury oatmeal thingie. Made it wrong oops. Came out like watery gruel. I used water (as I forgot to bring milk) and too much of it!
It's just a learning curve..
Looking forward to getting my packs very soon. Hopefully today? Then I can have a meal and some of those crispy shakes..(currently going through my old cd stock - not much left- and the samples).
Bring it on!! :)

Good Luck Cammie, I hope your packs arrive soon. I'm still waiting on my first delivery too but was told yesterday S&S had some problems with their printer and the city link barcodes werent printing properly. Mine was supposed to be next day delivery but didnt come yesterday and cant be tracked online. Might be worth giving S&S a call though, they were really helpful!
Good luck again :)

Hi, I overdid the milk in my porridge this morning but just zapped it a bit longer in the microwave and it thickened up fine. I am hopeless at remembering to weigh or measure things and just estimate with the liquids cooking longer if too thin and adding water if too thick! You seem to be doing well!

Thanks..yeah I think I'm bad for that too..but I guess you just end up knowing by looking what is the right amount.
The cottage was...yeah, well I can see why it's not so popular but it's edible. I just to spice it up a little.
Definitely in that place now where the shakes are filling me up..
Although, tonight I near hiccup at work. The company provided us with a large cake and I nearly took a slice. Not cos I was hungry. Just the desire..Of course, I had one guy telling me how lovely it was..blah blah blah.. He was egging me on but actually, it's reverse psychology.
My team are used to tme stopping and starting diets.. But I'm pretty sure they do want me to succeed.
So I'm going to prove them wrong and get this weight shifted. For me, most of all.
By hook or by crook.

So I'm fully into this..Tonight I had the spicy spaghetti..So lovely.I'm loving this and it's a breeze so far. I'm weighing myself every day but cant wait to see my first full week's result..

Well done cammie, it was my first day yesterday and I had the spaghetti too. I agree it was really good, didn't feel like a meal 'replacement' at all. Keep it up and good luck for your first weigh in!

Well done Cammie - keep going hun xx

You are talking the right talk Cammie! Well done on not being tempted at such an early point. This positive tood will get you through the first days C and what a brilliant start!

Did the same thing with the oatmeal/porridge pack. I now put in 200mls of water and 2 tab sweetners, swoonsville! Keep up the great progress Cammie xx

i was out the whole day today so didnt have one of the meals... had some chicken though. I dropped another pound today. Let's see what tomorrow brings.. I was at my friend's tonight and we were discussing our diets and how we are both very motivated. Different diets but full support to each other.
Just got dumped last night so I am very glad to be on this and in full swing. Something great to focus on!
I don't have much stuff left. And a week til payday. I'm preplanning my 140 pack order. I think I'll have lots of meals within that. Not quite 2 a day but maybe 2 hot deals every 2nd day. I plan to vary a bit so I don't get bored.

well tonight is night 1 of 4. I had some lovely chilli with some mushrooms and broccoli. It seemed to be a lot but within the allowance. Yummy.
I was just telling my colleagues how easy I'm finding it. The meal thing really helps as they are normally having takeaways and such like...I'm too focused on what I'm doing to even notice!
I watched a guy on the biggest loser (in fact, the guy who won)a couple of years ago focus on a figure he would lose every week and he would put his mind to it to lose it that week.
Now I know that won't always work here but it's a nice thought process and very motivating. I know it wont always happen but hey, every little helps ;)

cammie girl,im going to try that focus thing sounds just like you said a great motivator.
Your finding it a breeze , brilliant, so much better when you can 'forget' or just not take notie of others eating habits and focus on your own, well done.

So I don't have any sweet s & s shakes left or meals. I get paid on wed so will be doing my order then. All I have left is some old cambridge and some slimmm shakes. Desperate to get my s&s stuff again.
Anyway today wasn't great.
I went into town and was feeling ...well, not hungry. But I had the desire to eat something. I went into boots and hankered over the slim fast bars. For AGES. Then didn't buy any.
Then I thought, well, I wanna eat something so I'll make it an acceptable choice. So I went to Nando's and got 2 chicken wings to go. Did it really satisfy me? Erm, the taste - yeah but I could've done without it.
I then came out of the cinema, still in this same mood. Not hungry but desire.. damn desire.
I went to tesco's and found the ultra-slim bars I've been seeing in this forum. Packs of 3. But I just thought - not, bad choice. I would eat the whole 3 at once in this mood. So I went for a coffee instead, overlooking all the shoppers with their trolleys filled with food. (costa coffee, nice).
Anyway...it got me thinking.
I'm a little addicted to food. It's not that I'm always that hungry. It's just the desire. Sometimes you actually have the food and think, you know what? That wasn't even worth it. It didn't really satisfy me.
So I just have to work on this and remember this when I'm tempted.
This is my downfall.
Poor Whitney Houston. Bless her. But having an addiction to something ( or as she called it "a bad habit she could break") is hard to break free from.
I once read a book by Marian Keyes called Rachel's Holiday about a girl who had probs with alcohol and drugs. She went to a rehab clinic where she met lots of people. Among them, an overeater. At first, the character is belittled. I mean, really, overeating isn't really an addiction. And then the main character realised it was too.
One of my best friends had bulimia. She was underweight and I was overweight.
We had our own little therapy sessions. It was brilliant. We used to talk about a lot. She would binge over cakes and all the things bad, just as I did. But then, there was a difference.
We discussed how it was interesting how people saw us in different ways. We both had similar issues.
Anyway, enough of me waffling on. This is just me getting out what I was thinking.
The point is, I know that no diet will keep me slim if I don't resolve to work out how to control those desires.
I think I'm on my way though :)

Hi Cammie Girl

Just finished your diary, very interesting what you said there about the desire to eat even though not hungry. I have to admit i am the same even straight after my dinner i would graze on sweet stuff just because i could.....it is a bad habit that has to be un-learned as it is totally a learned habit by myself.

I hope the need to eat passes you soon and you carry on doing a brilliant job :)

So today I received my first full month's supply.
I was like a kid in a sweetie shop.
Got a couple of freebies too. That was nice. I finally tried the regular caramel shake that every talks about....YUMMY. I only ordered 5 but I've got a lot of the cereal ones so it's fine.
I just can't believe how easy I'm finding this.

Tonight, my boss measured me all over so that I can keep track of EVERYTHING. We're going to check every month or so. I'm fully aware that sometimes you plateau but the inches are still coming off so..

I'm a little obsessed with this diet at the mo to be honest and that's how I need to be.
I've worked out that I should at goal in September, as long as I keep with it.
That is just a few months. A few months to become what I want...

Last edited:
Well done cammie, it's great that you're enjoying it! I think I'm the same too, just have to remember that on the difficult days and you'll be just fine!
Great idea to do all the measurements, I wish I had done that! I just keep my big clothes and hope one day there'll be a picture of me and 3 other people stood in them haha! x

Back