can AF make big difference to your weight on scales?

lebody

joined on thurs, was shocked to see was stone heavier .. although hoping some of that was because AF started that day, wondered if AF really does make a difference to the weight shown on scales ? also feeling disheartened as have stuck to it religiously walked miles and gone to the gym and yet feel as bloated as anything and as if haven't yet lost an ounce :(

What's AF??? :confused:

Aunt Flo is a popular euphemism referring to the menstrual cycle:whistle:

Personally never heard of it.....Got the decorators in, yeah. But then again, I'm old fashioned.

Aaarrgghhhh

Just call it your period pleeeease what's with the names? We're all adults we all have ir

I don't give it a name I'm just saying that's one I've heard of compared to one I haven't. I'm quite comfortable saying 'period' and actually do. However, you say period to a fella and just watch them cringe.

the reason its refered to as AF[the technical term] is that its used mostly on pregnancy web sites ive found. and when im due i retain so much water, i either gain or sts but then have a nice loss the week after =]

I always seem to have a maintenance when i am due on. Guess its a mixture of water retention and the extra bits and pieces i probably wouldn't eat normally . I usually see a loss the following week

Sometimes i lose, sometimes i gain, sometimes i maintain... it all depends. I usually have a big loss the following week though :)

Back