Can any CDCs help? Average weekly losses on each plan?

and if that fails will try your way.

Sadly, it's not my way, it's the Cambridge way. That's what they recommend. Just wish I had thought of it first, then I could market it :D

Best of luck getting back into it, whichever way :)

Sadly, it's not my way, it's the Cambridge way. That's what they recommend. Just wish I had thought of it first, then I could market it :D

Best of luck getting back into it, whichever way :)
Yeah well if you wrote Eating Wise we'd both be rich by now ;)

When I tried before I couldnt stick to it, but I had loads going on and the diet wasnt convienient. I decided to wait until I was ready and got everything in order and now its fine.
Dont struggle with it just do what you find easiest.

Hi there - why not try SS+. I knew I wouldn't be able to stick to SS, just the head-game I would play with myself of not being able to eat. I really look forward to my 200 calorie meal on SS+, but strangely enough do not obsess about it - just simply look forward to it. This is odd for me, because having done slimming world, weight watchers, etc, etc, etc all I ever thought about was food, the next meal, what syns I had left, how many points I had saved. All false planning. Like KD said, sticking to it is what works, and with SS+ I am confident I have found a plan I can and will stick to. Good luck with the forward journey! Tx

Back