Can anyone explain?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethan, 7 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi I am 3 days into week 2 of restart (SS)and in week 1 I lost 14lb which I was extremly happy about but so far this week I STS for 2 days and today have put on 1.5lb despite being 100%. When I did CD before this never happened and I dont know what is going on. I know I really shouldn't weigh daily but it has been such a motivator to stick to SS 100% in the past.

Can anyone help and advise what is going on as I am having a serious motivation crisis?

Thank you

Bethan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    The body does fluctuate in weight as hormones etc change body composition.

It's perfectly normal and nothing to stress about. You need to look at the trend.

Some people will advocate ditching the scales, or only weighing weekly, but I weighed daily and loved it. Just have to make peace with the scales :)

Sounds like you are doing fab :clap:

Well done :)

4. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    When i did my first week on day three i had put on but then by the end of the first week i lost 12lbs, i think its all the water!

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The fluctuations can be remarkable. I got weighed on Sat by CD counsellor and was 11:10, then I weighed more on my own scales on Monday. But now I've lost the 'extra' pounds plus more.
    Think its all kind of factors, water retention, TOTM, constipation, time of the day - don't worry!

6. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you for your encouraging replies and yes today I dropped almost 3lb so you were right and I have told myself if I must weigh everyday then I must except that I wont have dropped everyday but it will happen and stop panicking.

Thanks again (a very relieved Bethan):D:D:D:D:D:D

7. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Dont worry im also addicted to the scales ..its an awful cross to bear lol i used to never weigh but stupidly bought some scales one day (in july lol) and since then every bluddy day i weigh and it drives me mad!!

Your doing great keep it up!
    x

8. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

This mirrors exactly what happened to me when I restarted, but unfortunately I got so discouraged by it, I gave up ... AGAIN. Wish I didnt now. But I plan on restarting again soon (for the umpteenth time)Wana lose about between 3 - 5 stone by xmas so I better start soon :eek:

9. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    THanks again for your replies and true to for I have put on again this morning I can see a pattern emerging so not feeling too despo ndant by it but will wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Bethan

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.