1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

can anyone help me syn an indian takeaway?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by 1eturner, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. 1eturner

1eturner Full Member

Hi all still pretty new to all this,so i hope someone will beable to help me, i am doing a green day today, but i am due to have an indian takeaway tonight (partners birthday) i will be having a low fat chicken naga(just tomato based) and boiled rice, can i include the chicken as my HEB or do i syn it @ 18?

Really confused.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
    i couldnt find that curry, but the lowest in syns was this one...
    Chicken Biryani, average portion, 380g serving 12½ syns (im not sure wether you could have chicken as a healthy extra) maybe someone else out there knows???

If you have bolied rice then this will be free, or if it is cooked in oil maybe just syn that!

i dont know if thats much help to you - enjoy your night! x
  4. 1eturner

1eturner Full Member

Thanks for your reply, just seem to struggle when eating out x
  5. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
    I know what you mean especially with indian - i cant resist naan bread, or chicken nambali for that matter lol.
    its got me hungry thinking about all this food - enjoy!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.