Can anyone help me?

Kele

Hi everyone,
just wondering if anyone could please help me and share their own weight loss results? I know that the 1st week on Exante you loose the most and that it will slow down after that, but i was wondering if anyone else's weight losses slowed down quite alot in week 2 and then picked back up again after that?
i was dissapointed with my 2nd week after i had a big 12lbs loss in my first week. Someone told me that on any diet the 2nd week slows right down and then picks up abit after that.
Is this true for anyone else or is it just me?? lol
Thanks, Kele x

Kele said:
Hi everyone,
just wondering if anyone could please help me and share their own weight loss results? I know that the 1st week on Exante you loose the most and that it will slow down after that, but i was wondering if anyone else's weight losses slowed down quite alot in week 2 and then picked back up again after that?
i was dissapointed with my 2nd week after i had a big 12lbs loss in my first week. Someone told me that on any diet the 2nd week slows right down and then picks up abit after that.
Is this true for anyone else or is it just me?? lol
Thanks, Kele x

Yes very common after a big week one to get a very small or no loss on week 2 whilst your body readjusts stick to it and it will settle down again, averages are 14lbs per month x

The reason VLCDs claim an average stone per month loss is that we usually experience weekly fluctuations in our bodies - like water retention in the week before your period etc. These usually even out over the course of 4 weeks so that's how you get your 'average' loss of a stone (ish) per month.

Remember though that we're all unique individuals and as such, may find slight differences in the rate at which we lose weight. We can generalise here but you can't pitch your personal weight loss rate against anyone elses ... this is YOUR journey :)

You'll see my weight loss in my sig. I have to admit though, I'm rubbish at this! I'm forever cheating and haven't yet gone 100% properly for a full day!! Still loosing though so that's the main thing.

Back