can anyone help me??

rob1982

Hello to everyone

i have just found this site and it seems to be a great site with alot of support for each other which is great!

i am due to start the slimming world diet but i am not due to start it until wednesday and i was hopeing that someone would be willing to share the password for the lifeline thing online so i can have a sneak preview at what it has to offer! sorry to be so cheeky so soon!

but if you dont ask you dont get! if not then thats ok i will have to hold out for 3 days!

well good luck in your weight loss!

regards
rob

Sorry - its a definate no no to share the password on this site, it explains it in a sticky post at the top of the threads. The site can get into big trouble for it. But just look round this site you'll find most things explained by people who are experiencing it for themselves,

Sorry, but welcome x

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum and SW. Rainbow is right about the password, sorry. But have a look around and get some ideas ready for when you start properly x

password

no problems, thanks for gettng back to me on it, i will keep looking round, reading the posts on here it all helps

It does and if you need any help/advice just ask. We are a helpful bunch on here!

hey rob, if you go on to the lifeline web site it gives you a 7 day eating plan without knowing the password to give you some clues about things.

good luck on wednesday at least you are takin the first steps to a happier healthier life

There is soooooooo much info on this site sometimes you dont need the pass word. And if you are really stuck you can ask and im sure one of us will be able to help you.

Ruthy xxx

Back