Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by GlitterBabe, 26 January 2010 Social URL.

1. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Hi I have been doing WW for a while and had been doing ok until the dreaded christmas happened!
    Am back on track now but have also given up smoking so am finding I am snacking more, which is where the help comes in.
    Does anyone know the points value of air popped popcorn? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Thanks Glitterbabe x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupovtay

cupovtay Fridge Dodging

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi hun. I just checked my WW online tracker and it gives you point values of pretty much everything. I medium portion od air popped popcorn is 1.5 Hope this helped. :)

4. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Hi, thanks for that. I have just been on WW website too and found that.
    Bit baffled though as I have been having snack-a-jack slightly salted popcorn which are only 0.5 points per bag (ingreidients are popcorn, oil and salt) so not sure how just plain popped popcorn would be more?!
    Thought I could do my own to save a bit of money as I have a popcorn machine.

5. cupovtay

cupovtay Fridge Dodging

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    lol yeah that is a bit confusing. Maybe you should ask at your next meeting?

6. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

Will do. Thanks for your help.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.