Can ANYONE Help?????????????

CD James, it will affect your ketosis, assuming you were in it. Since you haven't specified how many or how large the sandwiches I can't hazard a guess on the effect on your weight. If you can take an estimate of the calorific value of what you ate you should be able to work out the damage for yourself, 3500 kcal equals one pound of fat. Overall that should be all the harm done.
Like we always say on these occasions what's done can't be undone, put it behind you and remember it is what you do from now on that matters. Everyone is human and makes the odd slip or bad decision, so what is one more week compared to the time most of us have wasted on unsuccessful diets in the past. You know this diet works, and you know you can do this, we're all here for you

4 slices of medium white bread and 2 dairylea triangles. i know it was a stupid mistake .i did so well last night sitting there while the family ate steak and chips. i am seeing bruce springteen concert next tuesday with the whole family, what am i gunna do they will be eating at frankie and bennys before the show, i know i will feel like an outcast.

Yes I know it can be really hard when your surrounded by your family eating but try to avoid temptation, if you HAVE to eat then stick with chicken & a small amount of salad & you should be ok, other than that drink loads of water you will soon feel full & not want to eat, the water trick works ith me anyway. Keep us posted... :D

Bit gutted...

Hiya sexy people, :D

Well I got weighed on Monday (these weeks are flying over) I only lost 1lb, Bit gutted if I am honest, I know its the ttom & I normally put a few pound on so I suppose I would of lost at least 4lb so that makes me feel a little better.. :rolleyes:
Was so down I ended up having 2 toffee doughnuts.

Hopefully will get a better result next Monday..

X

Aw kelly, yr a girl after my own heart! I just cant get a hang of it at the moment either, not that i dont want to! I really really want to just do ss and get down to target quicker but at the moment i keep craving food so i decided to go on the 790 plan after a weekend of eating normally - i thought it would be better than trying to do ss then just going mental and eating loads one night! But, as much as that was the plan, i have found myself picking at little bits of allsorts - a couple of crisps now and again, then a spoonful of yogurt, a bit of cake:( .....its all just not going to plan! I think i probably just need to be strict and start ss properly all over again - i cant do a maintenance plan until i can learn to control my terrible eating habits!:eek: Yes, i think that might be the way forward, at least for the next couple of weeks until im much closer to target.
Kelly, i think you too probably need to reassess what you wana do too, cos maybe u are mix'n'matchin like i seem to be doing, and it doesnt really work! But reading about your toffee doughnuts:) def made me want one! -hence my need to do ss i think:eek: !

Katie x

I really feel for you guys... it must be really tough to get so close to goal and still try to be motivated.... wish I could wave a magic wand for you both that would make the home straits far easier! :rolleyes: It must be harder than almost all of it (except maintenance which I am both dreading and looking forward to.. but that's a whole year away yet!).:rolleyes:

Good luck to you both, I think it's harsh, but you are right... SS is possibly the only way to be certain to stick to it... I now I would have a nightmare if I had the option of eating... never thought I'd say it, but I think the 790 must be a lot tougher than SS... (am NOT NOT NOT saying SS is easy though!:eek: )..lol:p

MMmmmm tofee doughnuts..... (a la Homer Simpson style...;) )

Aw kelly, yr a girl after my own heart! I just cant get a hang of it at the moment either, not that i dont want to! I really really want to just do ss and get down to target quicker but at the moment i keep craving food so i decided to go on the 790 plan after a weekend of eating normally - i thought it would be better than trying to do ss then just going mental and eating loads one night! But, as much as that was the plan, i have found myself picking at little bits of allsorts - a couple of crisps now and again, then a spoonful of yogurt, a bit of cake:( .....its all just not going to plan! I think i probably just need to be strict and start ss properly all over again - i cant do a maintenance plan until i can learn to control my terrible eating habits!:eek: Yes, i think that might be the way forward, at least for the next couple of weeks until im much closer to target.
Kelly, i think you too probably need to reassess what you wana do too, cos maybe u are mix'n'matchin like i seem to be doing, and it doesnt really work! But reading about your toffee doughnuts:) def made me want one! -hence my need to do ss i think:eek: !
Katie x

Hiya Chick,

Yeah I know what you mean once you start eating a biscuit or something it starts off me eating, i have been ok this week but I have to say I have not stuck to it & I am eating small quantities of food such as cereal, yogurt, fish..
I CANT get my head into SS & to be honest I am out next week then every week to xmas for some kind of meal so I dont wanna eat only on the day of the meal as I am frightened of my body of going into overdrive with all the food.

I must get this sorted, my eating habits are crap.. :mad:

Kel
x

I really feel for you guys... it must be really tough to get so close to goal and still try to be motivated.... wish I could wave a magic wand for you both that would make the home straits far easier! :rolleyes: It must be harder than almost all of it (except maintenance which I am both dreading and looking forward to.. but that's a whole year away yet!).:rolleyes:

Good luck to you both, I think it's harsh, but you are right... SS is possibly the only way to be certain to stick to it... I now I would have a nightmare if I had the option of eating... never thought I'd say it, but I think the 790 must be a lot tougher than SS... (am NOT NOT NOT saying SS is easy though!:eek: )..lol:p

MMmmmm tofee doughnuts..... (a la Homer Simpson style...;) )

Thank you for your comment, it means alot for people to add their little bits.
I must say you have done fab week by week on your weightloss chick.. :D

Hi Kelly, how are u doing? Have you gone back onto ss or are u going to try a plan like 1000 or something so u can eat stuff? Ive decided im going back on ss for another few weeks so i can lose my last stone. I feel like ive put on weight this week, although im not sure its possible, i mean, yes, ive eaten the odd bit of extra stuff but none of my days have gone over about 800cals so really it shouldnt b possible, unless my metabolism has dropped that much! Im a bit worried about it. Did u find u put on weight, even when u hadnt really eaten much extra?

Katie x

Hi Kelly, how are u doing? Have you gone back onto ss or are u going to try a plan like 1000 or something so u can eat stuff? Ive decided im going back on ss for another few weeks so i can lose my last stone. I feel like ive put on weight this week, although im not sure its possible, i mean, yes, ive eaten the odd bit of extra stuff but none of my days have gone over about 800cals so really it shouldnt b possible, unless my metabolism has dropped that much! Im a bit worried about it. Did u find u put on weight, even when u hadnt really eaten much extra?

Katie x

Hiya Again, :D

Well I am having 2 weetabix on a morning & 2 packs during the day with the odd low fat yogurt thrown in, I am the same I will not be going over 800 calories a day which is still very low calorie, I drink at least 3.5 litres a day, sometimes more & guess what my weight loss is........

Roughly a quarter of a pound off a day which is crap considering.....

I weigh myself nearly every morning, (quite obsessively)

WHAT IS GOING ON GIRL...
I just dont have a clue whats going on, Hope someone can shed some light on this please guys........

Kel
x

Well I got weighed this morning & I have stayed the same.. :mad:

Really gutted as I cant of consumed more than 800 calories a day..

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi Kelly,

The upside of this is that you have not gained any weight this week.:)

We are made to withstand famine conditions so your body is doing what it does best and that is to protect the weight you have.

While I know your feeling upset over the scales not moving you really have got to give it time...as next week your patience could well be rewarded if not before.

You have done well Kelly to stick with 800 calories this week.

Love Mini xxx

Well i got weighed on sat morn and i had put on a pound!! My cdc said it was likely to be fluid cos if i hadnt gone over 800cals for the most part of the week then it wasnt going to be fat! Still, v disappointing tho.:(
Anyway, as i realised last week, i need to go back to ss and do it properly, that way, i cant say its fluid (well, not normally!) and i can watch the weight start to shift properly again. So, i started ss again today so no doubt the next few days are going to be hell!! My cdc has said i can have 4 packs a day this week if it helps me get back into it, so at least i know i can have extra if im really hungry! Good luck this week Kelly, hope u lose something! Just wondered, could u not swap yr cereal for the choc porridge thing made with psyllium husks? It really fills u up when warm, and that way u would b doing it properly and still feeling the same. Then maybe snack on protein stuff like chicken or turkey? Just an idea. Hope all is well with everyone!

Katie x

Kelly and Katie, have you read Marylyn's posts on The Last Stone Mission thread? She has been taking part in some medical research on weight loss and explains the reasons for not losing even though calorie intake is still low. It seems that the answer is to try and build your calorie intake until your body stabilises and doesn't lose, then cutting down from that level to try and lose again. Otherwise your metabolism just slows to match what you are giving it.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES GIRLS. :D

What are psyllium husks???

Never heard of them? Can u have them on CD??

Katie I will do SS properly if u will it helps when we can both spare each other on, u want my mobile, then if we cant get on the pc we can text. Just a thought!! :rolleyes:

Kel
x

Hi Kel, thats a cool idea 07717696353. P husks are like a fibre sort of flaky powder u get from holland and barratt or a health shop like that. I get mine in a tub called 'regucol' from h&b, i add 2tsp to my shake in the morn and again at nite, -it also has good bacteria in to help rugulate yr gut. It has no carbs or calories (well maybe 1 or 2, but negligible really!), and i find it really helps to fill me up. Just check out the threads on here about the psyllium husks -it seems everyone has jumped on the husk band wagon! Id def get some to help yr hunger. I have now finished day 1 back on ss, so hopefully i will b able to continue and get to my target for xmas! Hope u can continue too!

Katie x

Right Girl, me & you are gonna do ss, will text you in a bit so u get my number..

I do think if you have support it helps alot..

X

Hi Guys, :D

Well not a fab week for me, I stayed the same this week which I know is better than a gain. Really need to get my head around this diet before xmas as this stone will never shift.

Big thanks to Katie for her support this week. ;)

Kel
x

:D Aw, thanks chick!! Thankyou for keeping me going too! It honestly makes such a difference having someone on the end of the line to keep you in check, last week was much easier thanks to u kel:) ! We can do it again this week, just gota stay focussed! Look forward to the weekend where we can relax a bit!
To anyone else reading this, we have a way where we ss all week then at the weekend eat quite normally (not going mad of course!), but just the same as everyone else in my house! I still lost 2lb last week doing it this way so it works for me!
Keep going Kel, u can do it girl!!
Katie x

Back