Can anyone please give me any advice?

Mrs Bean

Hi All,

Ive been on CD for a while now and have done really well with my weight loss.

My problem is that at the end of march I will run out of foodpacks and financially cannot afford to replace them.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should do next??? I am terrified of regaining weight as I am still worried that I will not be able to control my portion sizes.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatfully received!

Thanks

Julie xx

If you run out of packs at the end of the month, I would suggest working your way up the plans now, as this way you would not regain. Move onto 790 first for a week, then 1000 for a few days and then 1500.

Although, I am not a cdc so someone may come along and advise differently!

Well done on your loss so far!:D :D

Hi Julie,
I am not qualified to give advice either but agree with MissPiggy. Can you afford to buy some foodpacks as you won't be spending on food in the supermarket ? Then you could have some foodpacks per day and a healthy meal. You could then cut down on foodpacks per day until you were confident that you were maintaining.

Hopefully a CDC will come by and give you an answer.
Good luck

Id have to agree with the advice already posted but I would add that my shopping bills have dropped more that the cost of my weekly packs

Thanks guys for all of your advice.

I think I am gonna have to try and find another solution rather than carry on with CD as I will only have £75 a week to feed 5 of us so for me to take half of that for foodpacks just wouldn't be right.

I will find an answer to it as there is no way I can gain any of the weight that I have lost so far!

Their Advice Is The Right Way To Work Off Cd ,i Did 13 Months On Cd Whilst On Ss Benifits And Found It Cheeper Than Shopping For Food ,good Luck Wichever Way You Decide To Go

Back