Can anyone recommend a reliable weight scales?

Another vote for the Salter ones here. Were a bit more expensive than the others on the market but theyre great.

I have the Salter ones and have been very pleased with them. As I visit a lot of my Clients I needed some that were not too heavy. They are perfect for the job. I got my from Argos and 2 of my Clients have since bought the same ones.

I have to LLoyds chemist ones, as I had the weight watchers ones but they were cr8p, they weighed heavier dependent where on the floor (hard surface) you put them!!Love

I got some digital salters ones which have some fab feet for being on carpet. they weigh the same as cdcs and drs and they don't change when you get on and off and on and off and on and off. and they were only about £25 so worth every penny.

I have the LLoyds scales too. I weigh abit less on mine compared to CDCs. I also have some manual scales and i weigh less on them compared to my digital scales

I think i am going to ask my CDC where she got her scales from so i can get the same and not be so confused.

xx

Back