Can anyone tell me more about CD please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by casperos, 10 December 2008 Social URL.

1. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi I have previously tried Lipotrim and although I was doing really well up until a pre planned holiday( I now wish I never went on!)I haven't been able to get back into it - I now feel really like I can get back into my commited mode but wanted to know more about CD before booking an appointment to go back on Lipotrim to see if I'd be better on CD. I wondered what it entails and roughly how much it costs ? Well done all by way x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    On SS (Soul Source) most folk start on 3 sachets a day, but taller people are often advised to have 4 a day, i believe. So on 21 a week, i averaged £39.50. There is also the SS Plus option, which permits a small amount of food. You and the CD councillor will discuss the stage that you start on.
    For me, it was my first proper diet and i started on SS which requires you to drink a minimum of 2 & quarter litres of water a day, as well as the 3 sachets. Search through this forum and most of your questions will be answered in the thousands of threads.
    The best thing i ever did was start CD and felt so good throughout.
    This forum is fab too. So much great support and advice.
    Good luck on whatever you decide.
    Drink/Meal Options below.

Milkshakes
    Chocolate (also in lactose free)
    Chocolate Orange (lactose free)
    Chocolate Mint
    Butterscotch
    Toffee and Walnut
    Cappuccino
    Vanilla (also in lactose free)
    Strawberry
    Banana
    Fruits of the Forest
    Orange Winter Spice (limited edition)
    Soups
    Chicken and Mushroom
    Mushroom
    Vegetable
    Spicy Tomato
    Oriental Chilli
    Broccoli and Cheese
    Leek and Potato (lactose free)
    Bars
    Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
    Caramel - covered in milk choc
    Chocolate - covered in milk choc
    Orange - covered in plain choc
    Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
    Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate
    Ready made cartons come in three flavours
    Chocolate Velvet
    Banana Bliss
    Strawberry Silk
    Porridge
    Water flavours 3 flavours
    Summer Berries
    Sunshine Orange
    Savoury Vegetable
    Extras
    Mousse mix
    Fibre 89

4. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi hun CD is a vlcd like the one you have already done .There are more flavours and nice choccie bars as well as porridge to choose from if you go to the CD forum there is a sticky telling you about the flavours and rrp so you will be able to get an idea on cost but when I was doing CD the price was the same ish .
    In my opinion the flavours are better on CD did try a friends vcld and would never of chaged even tho I had to travel 30mins to get CD .
    Think there is a sticky telling you about the different stages on CD ss or ss+ there are also ways of doing the stages back wards so you slowly start your journey can make things easier for some peeps good luck on which ever you decide on they both work when you follow the guide lines you just need to add a bit of willpower lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.