Can anyone tell ......

and a bum lift might be good! haaaa!

Meanwhile, how are you doing? No hunger on this first day back in attack? I'm a bit bored, to be honest, which isn't a good thing for me... "what can I eat next?" (NOTHING!)

Lol :)
Its 2nd day back on attack - yestedray I was hungry but then again im always hungry when im at home lounging on sofa :D
im not so bad today but have brough half a roast chicken in (bound to keep me going) still got a little left.
Its the tiredness and headache that are doing it for me now.
Going to walk the hounds when i get home after my tea for my 20 mins (i doubt ill get much more in than that!)

and OMG what are you going to do now you are bored? Are you on PV tomorrow?

ah right - 2nd day is always my least favourite. Day 1 we're brimming with enthusiasm; Day 3 the fairy usually arrives... if we get through Day 2 intact!

I walk an hour in the morning, weather permitting, and barely 10 mins evenings just from her to tube, then tube to home... Very lazy is I...

Whatever I bring to work, I eat... hence I must make a concerted effort not to over do it...!!

Sun's out again, after storms and rain, and it's getting muggy again... some summer this is turning out to be!

Bored at work... not with diet... I've eaten my favoured salmon + prawns for lunch! No boredom there! I'm doing 3PPs... (the old 4PP/3PL rhythm, adapted so that Thurs is PL and Fri PP cos nearly every Friday we drive to the country and PP -muffins- is easier to eat in the car than PL!)

You - lazy? when you walk an hour in the morning??? lol.
im ok on the food front just tired :( :(
I just bring enough. no more cos i think you do need to feel a little hungry on diets to make them work LOL.

Sun is here too. probably until 5 when the heavens will open. LOL

Do you have anything with your salmon and prawns(i.e. sauce?) and do you just grill your salmon or poach in milk? Its so expensive for salmon and prawns over here. chicken so much cheaper!

Being bone idle means that, on awakening, I haven't really realised what I intend making my body do when I leave the flat... and I stagger into work as fast as possible, Ipod blaring, to get to some COFFEE... works every time!

haaa re hunger! A bit like medecine needing to taste bad?!

I usually stock up on salmon when it's on offer (the whole one...) and fillet it and portion it myself. Usually end up with up to 20 portions for about 20 quid so I think that's fair enough. Prawns, I buy fresh at the supermarket, they too tend to be on offer often... I get rid of skins, eyes etc (there must be a word for that in English, but I can only think of the French one "décortiquer"), and freeze in little packages. Your supermarkets often have 3 for a £10 on prawns and salmon cos I brought some back! Stingy little portions of salmon, mind you! But you win hands down on most other things you buy there... here is dearer on most things EXCEPT meat and fish from supermarket I reckon!

haaa re hunger! A bit like medecine needing to taste bad?!
oh yeah :D

wow thats great on salmon. Prawns are very expensive if you want to gut them etc yourself. salmon is very stingy yes. i think I got 8 crappy portions for about £12. Im going to go to aldi or lidl - they have better offers on.
Do you just boil your salmon then?

Sorry I didn't answer that bit... I either poach in skimmed milk with cumin... OR put in the oven "en papillotte"... (on sheet of grease proof and tin foil, and wrapped) or even "dry fry" in non stick pan. Tastes different however you do it, and as my other half doesn't like salmon, preferring cod, I cook them together usually. Often popping a few frozen (defrosted) scallops in the little package or in the milk...

I'm always seeing prawns on offer when I'm in England... but I agree that salmon is dear over your side of the river!

I buy smoked salmon in Lidl... and skimmed milk... used to buy chicken/turkey slices too...

Oh i want scallops too. :( im moving to france lol

Cheryl might have room in a bag for you?

I used to buy frozen packs of mixed seafood, and calamari also... and make quiches with them, but I found my egg consumption growing and growing so I've cut them out for a bit... don't know whether you can find that sort of thing?

oh yes they have them. im going to lidl and aldi then. i want scallops. Although tesco have got frozen salmon fillets half price at mo. Looks like ill be doing various shops :D

best way... I check out the offers online, and write my shopping list and menu plan accordingly!

Have a good evening! And hope it's not just the two of us henceforth after all the questions!!

Tons of room! Ive been trying to get her to come with me for a while now Joanne. Lol. Oh and can i just ask for anyone on here that hasnt yoyo dieted to make themselves known! Bet there arent any

Lol i bet there arent any none yoyoers davina ;)
Salmon from tesco scallops from sainsburys and chicken from lidl or aldi :D

So how can we (try to) get off the YOYO DIETING treadmill...? Perhaps this might merit a thread of its own separately?

LOL.
im hoping that doing the Dukan way for ever will help me :D

Back