Can cutting out carbs make you live longer?

Thanks for posting this Tange - great to know there's some hefty scientific research supporting low carb.

Here's to being 110 and running the 100 metres! :bliss:

Susie

Good Article, thanks Tange. :)

excellent article!

so....once the celebs pick up on this......will we see more low carb supermarket products?

Very interesting.

Has anyone read Big Fat Lies by Hannah Sutter? It's a great book on how the nutrition advice handed out by most professionals is misleading, how a low carb ketogenic diet is most healthy, and she also pushes insulin as the real baddie.

ooh no. i might have to read though!

Great post thanks... & roll on proper low carb shopping!

and low carbs restaurants. although thats my idea ;)

Fab idea. I would eat almost everything in the cafe, apart from the gravy. :D

im up for it. i think it would be a fab idea. carb counts on the menu, suitable for induction/owl/maint etc. :D
could even sell mims and other stuff???? we could have before and after pics of us up on the walls and also offer diet plans etc for wannebe newcomers..for a fee of course. there is money to be made i tell you!

lmao! ok. ill cook or at least come up with the ideas..ooh no , Jim can cook. now we need a name....

I would eat at your low carb restaurant :)

I was reading somewhere that obesity started with the onset of commercial farming. Now I have nothing against farmers but when you think about it, its all the fault of the refined carb and sugar.

LOL.
or 'TFIF pub then a doner ;)'

Back