Can FINALLY see me shrinking!

kellmo

Gold Member
I went to IKEA yesterday(as you do) and unkept catching sight of myself and it felt brill! I could visibly see myself smaller than I was 25 days ago and I was so pleased! I can obviously still see more of me than I'd like but it's a good start.

I also have a jeans and hoodie on today and they fit me much better than before an my horrible bloody stomach is finally getting smaller!!!

Yey!

It's made me determined to not eat at my sister in laws birthday dinner today (only at her house so its only family). THAT is what keeps me motivated, looking and feeling better.

Hope your weekends are going fine!

Kellmo

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Well done on your progress Kellmo. It's those little changes you notice that make this journey so worth while. How much do you have to lose?

Mrs_Mckean said:
Well done on your progress Kellmo. It's those little changes you notice that make this journey so worth while. How much do you have to lose?

Hi, I have about another 3 stones to lose. I've not set a target weight yet, want to know where I feel and look good and I'll take it from there. X

Good for you. Best of luck x

Did u do a before pic ?? I did and took another one when I lost 2 and half stone and the diff is well mad

harassed_mother said:
Did u do a before pic ?? I did and took another one when I lost 2 and half stone and the diff is well mad

Yes, it's on my phone and I keep seeing it and flicking through it really quick. Eeewww!! I'm going to compare when I've lost some more, it's more dramatic than the gradual ones I think x

kellmo said:
Yes, it's on my phone and I keep seeing it and flicking through it really quick. Eeewww!! I'm going to compare when I've lost some more, it's more dramatic than the gradual ones I think x

Ys they are honestly the diff even 2 and half stone makes and I got almost 9 to lose is well noticeable

Thank youuuuuu x

It's 4 weeks on Wed so I MIGHT post a before and after, I'll see!!!

Back