Can get into skinny husbands jeans!!

blitz

Silver Member
I couldnt resist trying them on when he wasnt in and couldnt believe it when I could do them up. Thing is my husband has always been on the light side, even now hes still loads thinner than most of his mate. I have never been as small as him ever.

When he came back I told him and he didnt believe me so I put them on and he was shocked. Hes said this diet is going too far now and I can keep my hands off his jeans:D :D :D .
I think it really shocked him as he now knows that I will be loads thinner than him at the end, which is the way it should be.

I couldnt resist trying them on when he wasnt in and couldnt believe it when I could do them up. Thing is my husband has always been on the light side, even now hes still loads thinner than most of his mate. I have never been as small as him ever.

When he came back I told him and he didnt believe me so I put them on and he was shocked. Hes said this diet is going too far now and I can keep my hands off his jeans:D :D :D .
I think it really shocked him as he now knows that I will be loads thinner than him at the end, which is the way it should be.

Hi blitz thats brilliant well done haha that's one of my aims to get under OH's weight and into his jeans as right now he's much much slimmer than me:mad: but hopefully not for long.

Lol!!!!! That's great!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware though...Hubby may start wearing your clothes:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well done on your loss so far, nearly at goal, how great does it feel:)

Tracey
x

P.s. Thanks for your kind comments on my photos. Let's make a pact...No More Black!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

Good for you honey!

Fantastic, my hubby is by no means skinny but I cant wait to fit in his jeans and show him how I have done.

That must be a great feeling...!

Back