Can get into skinny husbands jeans!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blitz, 17 April 2007 Social URL.

1. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I couldnt resist trying them on when he wasnt in and couldnt believe it when I could do them up. Thing is my husband has always been on the light side, even now hes still loads thinner than most of his mate. I have never been as small as him ever.

When he came back I told him and he didnt believe me so I put them on and he was shocked. Hes said this diet is going too far now and I can keep my hands off his jeans:D :D :D .
    I think it really shocked him as he now knows that I will be loads thinner than him at the end, which is the way it should be.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW

Hi blitz thats brilliant well done haha that's one of my aims to get under OH's weight and into his jeans as right now he's much much slimmer than me:mad: but hopefully not for long.

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Lol!!!!! That's great!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware though...Hubby may start wearing your clothes:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well done on your loss so far, nearly at goal, how great does it feel:)

Tracey
    x

P.s. Thanks for your kind comments on my photos. Let's make a pact...No More Black!!!!!!!

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

LOLOLOL

Good for you honey!

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Fantastic, my hubby is by no means skinny but I cant wait to fit in his jeans and show him how I have done.

That must be a great feeling...!

7. Joeyroo

Joeyroo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.