Can i ask a coupke of questions please?

Lily_Cherry

Fang Banger
Hi Ladies,

I ordered a weeks pack from QVC last week and I'm just wondering aside from the meals they send you and the added veg what else can you have?

Is it strictly nothing between meals or can you snack on fruit and vegetables?

Or is there a list of fruit and veg you can snack on? Or do you get a set ammount of extra calories and choose what to eat from that?

Do they reccomend you drink a certain ammount of water a day?

Thanks ladies :D

Hi there

You are supposed to have veg with your meal and 2 portions of fruit. and milk - or yoghurt with the cereal plus a bit more you can put in tea/coffee

Its supposed to be about 400 cals on top of the food provided to take you up to 1200

I tend to check the calories in my daily foodpacks, add in my veg and milk and then whatever is left use on extra stuff to take me to 1200. One day it could be a couple of squares of chocolate, or a glass of wine, or yoghurt etc, but I'm not sure if i should be doing that!

I could prob lose faster if I didn't do this, but Im taking the attitude that as long as I am not putting weight on each week then this is working for me, as I had got into really bad habits of skipping meals etc and DC is getting me back to normal eating habits. i have lost 5lbs in 2 weeks so doing OK.

hth
Daisy x

I

I am going to try to do a full week at the mo weekends are my downfall as its the only time we get to sit down as a family, must try harder. The thing is I know if I can do 1 week 100% after that's easy...

I'm the same, I jus ned to do one week 100% and no cheating and I'll be fine - if i cheat i'll always think "well i cheated in the first week so i'll be on to have a little cheat now" :eek:

haha shep I don't even know how you understood my last post - i don't think my keyboard is happy today!

Back