Can I ask a favour of all Ladies and Gents on CD?

If you can't make it to your appointment, please let your CDC know.

I have just finished a most frustrating day. I have had 2 clients contact me to say they weren't coming (fine) one to swop to tomorrow (also fine) and two just not turn up, No call, no email or text, they just haven't shown.

Out of 7 clients booked in I have seen two.

I know its a moan, but its really frustrating.

Please call or text your CDC. They won't shout at you!

(and btw, I know its not many if any on Minis.....its just a general rant!)

When you are self employed and people let you down its very ANNOYING.....my hubby is a driving instructor and he often turns up and they are not in!! Excuses like....'oh they asked me to work' or sometimes they are in and say 'I can't get a baby sitter' ARRRGGGGHHHH....a phone call would be nice.

If you can't make it to your appointment, please let your CDC know.

I have just finished a most frustrating day. I have had 2 clients contact me to say they weren't coming (fine) one to swop to tomorrow (also fine) and two just not turn up, No call, no email or text, they just haven't shown.

Out of 7 clients booked in I have seen two.

I know its a moan, but its really frustrating.

Please call or text your CDC. They won't shout at you!

(and btw, I know its not many if any on Minis.....its just a general rant!)
Happens all the time, Spooky, I'm afraid, and I haven't yet worked out the answer.

My biggest problem at the moment is clients arriving up to 30 minutes early for their 30-minute appointment.....or, of course, 30 minutes late!

Since I usually have a client in my office upstairs, what am I supposed to do? I rush up and downstairs to the front-door, leaving a client in my office with access to my stock and my cashbox, while then leaving a new, unknown person sitting alone in my open-plan house for another 30 minutes until it's time for their appointment.

I don't seem to be able to find the right words to stop people from doing this. Anyone got any good ideas?

Last edited:
Its a pain in ass I hate when people are so inconsiderate but unfortunately its wide spread

Back