Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can I ask a mix to match question please?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HellieCopter, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had pineapple and VLF yog for brekkie, a banana mid-morning, and then veg ratatouille with plain rice for lunch. That's all - no other snacks.

So, can I have a red dinner? (I'd planned a red day today, but then got a bit caught out at lunchtime and ended up with this veg ratatouille thing, which I'm allowing a HE for, as I asked how it was made and the only thing that wasn't free was the olive oil).

Sorry...I haven't really got my head round mixing and matching yet!:eek:

Thank you

Hellie :)

sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Yeah you can have a red meal for tea. Dont worry you will get your head round it soon enough. xx

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Smashing, thanks. I thought I could, but wanted to check!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.