Can i ask

mrs big b

Gold Member
Those who have lost lots of weight As you lost weigh did you have to reduce what you ate to continue to lose a good amount each week ? Just wondered

No, not at all. Just did everything just the same as I had been. I just made sure to always keep my metabolism on it's toes with lots of changes to what I ate, like having different challenges, scan bran, different plans on different days, fish weeks, etc and even...shh... an off plan day every few weeks or so where I ate whatever I felt like.

I've lost 6.5 stone, never had to reduce what I was eating even with those last few lbs. I've actually got to learn to eat more so I stop losing !

Niicolaa.x said:
I've lost 6.5 stone, never had to reduce what I was eating even with those last few lbs. I've actually got to learn to eat more so I stop losing !

Same here, lost 5.5stone and I have never reduced my portion sizes.

me and my hubby are still baffled at how much i eat everyday and i still lose weight. i'm nearing my 4 stone now and still eat as much as i did at the start, love it :)

I still eat loads, that why I love SW and SW must love me because I still lose!

Thanks all and well done on all your great losses :)

I found I ate less naturally as my journey progressed. I don't know if my tummy shrunk a bit but I definitely couldn't fit in all the food I had at the start.

I eat more now than I did at the beginning of SW actually. I've been keeping a photo food diary since I started in February and looking at the first pics my portion sizes were so small in comparison, it all looks like rabbit food. Now they are huge! A full huge plate and afters too. I've lost about 4st 11 so far.

Lots of good & interesting thoughts thanks all :)

Back