Can I do a 2 week Bath Challenge? Anybody welcome!

jemimarobin

Ok this is mostly just for me to get motivated as I baaaaadly need a kick up the booootocks but I know some ladies are going to the Bath meet up too on April 14th and I wondered if anyone wanted to join me for a 2 week challenge starting say this friday (or from right now if you like) just to get things moving if like me you need the extra motivation.

2 weeks seems managable so I'm going to give it a try!

So here I go:

2 week Bath Challenge:

Jemima Robin:
start weight: 12 stone 3lbs
Target weight 11 stone 10lbs
Total to lose: 7lbs
week 1: ?

Even if nobody joins me I've got to do it or I'm off this diet so I hope this will spur me on!! Feel free to join in and post your start and target weight if you are going to Bath in April or just fancy a 2 week challenge to keep you focussed! :D

Hope you're all having a good day xxxx :)

I would like to join to keep on track, Im not going to bath but I need to stay where I am and a bit of focus wont go a miss!

I will join you too.

Sonkie

2 week challenge
Start weight: 20st 10lbs
Want to be: 19st 13lbs
Loss of 11lbs

:eek: Optomistic or what eh !:D :D :D :D

i will join you on tuesday as i'm off to Iceland for a long weekend ...........i'm week 7 on maintenance but want to ss all of april to get these last few pounds off !! so i will hopefully lose 5 lbs thats my aim .................xx

roll on bath !!

Right then my 2 week challenge is starting from tommorrow- Friday- getting ready for meet up Bath!!/ 2 weeks time!!!

2 week challenge

Jemima Robin:

Target weight: 11 stone 10lbs

Sonkie:
Loss of 11lbs

must do it:
Target: 5lbs off

not sure what your start weight is etc mustdoit- fill in when you can!

Here I go, i did really well today so getting back into the swing of things I'm hoping! :D

Good luck guys and any one else who wants to join in! xxx

Ok Jem i'll join you , thing is i prob wont find this thread again so you will have to keep kicking me on my diary !!!!

Start weight 12-3
To lose 7lbs

Which will be ???? 11-10 ????

Come on guys lets do it !!!
If i dont i have to ss all weekend ??? maybe not !!!!:D

hey sam welcome aboard! yeah lets do it- get back naughty lady get back ss'ing! (I can talk huh?!) You're the same weight as me but I'm more dumpy cos I'm short booo!!!! :D

so......

2 week Bath challenge

Jemima Robin:

Sonkie:
Loss of 11lbs

must do it:

xxluckyxx
Start weight: 12st 3lbs
Target weight: 11st 10lbs

wow sonkie! you are making me look bad! :D :D :D

Count me in please!

Mini:
start weight: 13 stone 6lbs.
Target weight: 12stone 12lbs.

Total to lose: 8lbs

off to put fake tan on...........then to gatwick ........join you all tues am .............i'm actually fed up of eating !! yes i did just type that !! xx

Have a great time in Iceland you lucky thing- hope you meant you're going to the country Iceland and not the shop because that would probably not be as nice for a long weekend...! Have fun and see you on tuesday ready to start!

Added you to the challenge mini- good luck everybody!

2 week Bath challenge

Jemima Robin:

Sonkie:
Loss of 11lbs

must do it:

xxluckyxx

Mini:

then tesco,aldi and morrisons !!! heard them all ............tan on ok ........well will know in 6 hrs if i have done it right !! have a good weekend xx

2 week Bath challenge

Jemima Robin:

Sonkie:
Loss of 11lbs
Wk 1: 20st 9lbs - 1lb :(

must do it:

xxluckyxx

Mini:

sorry for lack of contact guys I was away last minute then ill then mega busy so havent had a chance to catch up properly. How did everybody do with their challenge?

I managed to get down to 11.11 so 1lb off my target but not bad I think it did help being on a challenge to keep me focussed even if I didnt quite meet target and even if I couldnt go to Bath in the end (complicated and annoying to explain- dont ask!)

Let me know how you all got on so we can see how much we all lost in total. I think I will be joining another challenge as well to keep me motivated! :D

Well I didnt make my target but had got my 5 stone.....for 5 minutes anyway. ...lol. I ate in Bath though was sensible....ish. Well im now back to 20st 12lbs. But im ssing for England now.

well done son, you'll get back and beyond v soon I'm sure!

I just realised i've reached the 2 stone mark! Hurrah was 13.11 when I started and now I'm 11.11 wooooo!!!

I hate to sound so ignorant ,but what exactly is the bath challenge and how does it help the diet? Thanks

Hi a few of us met up in Bath, and decided to do a challenge to encourage us to lose weight. As this was last weekend it is over ....sorry

Back