can i do it??

michelle84

my friend did it and she looks amazing. though she did stop it and went back to her usual eating and put it all back on. but anyway..

Im 5ft1 and usually weigh 8st 7lbs but prefer it when i got down to 8st 2lbs.

However ive been working on the ships and im not 9st 6lbs.

Im going back in just under 3weeks. i really want to lose a stone in 2weeks, do you think i will manage it on this diet? Im desperate.

I go to the gym twice a week and do two spinning classes. will i still be able to do this on this diet??

Im so desperate and i know that peoplew ho do this diet have to have a certain bmi and usually want to lose a few stones.

Im just worried that as soon as i stop it i'll put the weight back on and more. i am so upset with letting myself that i feel that if i can get back down to my usual weight that i am determined to not do this to myself.

Im thinking of getting the products off ebay because i doubt a cambrige rep will allow me to do it

PLease post your opinions i'd really appreicate it. Oh and im 22 living on the wirral
x

you must be extremely careful with ebay, the products arent always the proper products. xx

Michelle - a CDC could not let you do SS as your BMI is 25 now. PLEASE do not buy off ebay though - you don't know what you are buying or from whom.

Even on SS it would be unusual to lose a stone in 2weeks .... so i think you are setting too high a target.

Why not try to combine your gym and exercise regime with a healthy low cal diet??? Oh and as far as putting it back on - if you eat in exess of 2000cals and do not expend the extra via some type of exercise you'll put on weight with any diet!

would i get the same effect with doing slimfast shakes??

I did weightwatchers ikn the [ast and lost 10lbs which is how i got to my lowest. it seems to be that i tend to stick at 8.7 which is how i coyuldnt belive i was almost 10stone on my return. absolutely heartbreaking!!

Its just both times i did WW i lost 2lbs and 3lbs respectively, when i didnslimfast i only lost 1lb which i thought was unfair since i was obviouslyn eating less and still doing the same amount of exercise.

I think ill do slimfast 3times a day and snack on apples and satsumas and see how i go??

Slim fast is not meant to be a complete meal replacement, you are supposed to have a meal with it, and if you cut out meals then you arent getting what your body needs to have.

You cant do SS on CD as you would be putting your self at risk, as Bev says the best way forward for you is healthy eating combined with exercise. Have you had a look at the weight loss resources website, this will give valuable info on what your recomended calories for the day are x

Back