Can i do it?

lucylupin

I have 3lb to go, im having a speed food week, and am going to have scan bran every day, plus have upped my water.
I would love to lose all 3lb this week, cos i lost 3 on my first week and think it would great to lose it on my last week;)
Im know im asking a lot cos my losses have really slowed down at the moment but i will do all i can to go for it:)

of course you could, but pleasee don't feel too disheartened if you don't, you have done sooo well, and doing it over 2 or 3 weeks isnt the end of the world!

I do hope you do it tho

Helen xxx

of course you could, but pleasee don't feel too disheartened if you don't, you have done sooo well, and doing it over 2 or 3 weeks isnt the end of the world!

I do hope you do it tho

Helen xxx

No i wont feel sad if i dont do it, im not expecting to, cos i dont have big losses, im dreaming really:)

we all have to do that, I am definately one of them, I got 7lb to go to get to target I secretly hope I can do it before Xmas, but the other half of me thinks sensibly and that it isnt possible.

fingers crossed for you - let us know how u get on

H xxx

i have only been losing average of 1lb per week, was eating 2 scan bran per day and upped it to 5 a day and lost 3.5lbs this week, so you could just make it happen.

it certainly cant do you any harm! I really hope it pays off for you but even if you fall short you will still get a good result, Im sure :D Good luck xx

I have 3lb to go, im having a speed food week, and am going to have scan bran every day, plus have upped my water.
I would love to lose all 3lb this week, cos i lost 3 on my first week and think it would great to lose it on my last week;)
Im know im asking a lot cos my losses have really slowed down at the moment but i will do all i can to go for it:)

Postive attitude is what you need and that's what you have, you can do it hun x

Well went for WI this morning and i have maintained!:mad: I guess its better than a gain but i have tried really hard this week!
I will keep trying this week and see what happens, i really want to get to target:sigh:

You will be fine!
A lot of people find that they put 100% into getting right down to their target weight towards the end- and maintain or really struggle.
I think that from experience at WW i just let it happen whenever- no pressure, and it did :)

Hope this helps you and that you dont feel disheartened!
I have the same amount of weight to lose as you have done (- my 9.5 pounds already lost) and am inspired by you :)

Regards

Ruth
x

Back