Can I do Lipotrim if....

niknak85

hi,
I went down to my pharmacy today (half hour drive) and asked if i could start lipotrim, i had already popped into see them a week ago and mentioned i was on iron tablets as i have a slight iron deficiency, they said it would be fine. So i went today and they won't let me have it until they've spoken to another pharmacist tomorrow. Does anyone know if i will be fine going on it whilst taking my iron tablets. I'm really upset coz i was all set up to go on it today :cry:

Yes its fine as long, your iron tabs shouldnt interfere! They are just covering their backs ...good luck when you do start!

Slap your pharmacist upside the head next time you go- they should have sorted that out in the week that they had.

Good luck though!!!

i am new and also thinking of starting lipotrim, i am on highblood pressure tablets, and colesterol tablets will i be allowed on or will i have to see my gp

dawniegee, I think if you are in doubt see your GP, they know what they are doing. If they give you the go ahead, go for it! It is a great diet.

You will need to confirm with your doc ...and they should also monitor you but, this diet decreases all those so they should be delighted you are thinking of losing weight xx

Good luck with your start.

x

wishing you lots of luck when you start x

Good luck NikNak. If you get stuck - call Val at Lipotrim - the number is on the website. She's very experienced in all these kind of things and trains all the chemists.

Also - if your pharmacist says you should see your GP before you start and you get a negative response from your GP - try seeing another doctor before you write it off completely. There is a lot of misinformation out there, even amongst GPs.

Good luck!

spoke to val gave her all my meds she said everything okay , spoke to pharmacy got the go ahead, starting sunday as i have ywo parties on saturday
thanks 4 your support
love dawn

Probably only concerned as iron tabs can make you constipated and so can LT, double whammy! Just make sure you have the fibre clear stuff too so you can avoid getting bunged up. Best of luck! xxx

hi,
thanks for all your info and help, I went to see the pharmacist today and i have now started on lipotrim, he gave me a free shaker and is giving me lipotrim at 30 pounds for the next few weeks due to being messed around :)
I had a chocolate shake for dinner and didn't mind the taste at all, I'm going to try the vanilla and strawberry tomorrow.
I will keep you updated with my weightloss next tuesday.
thanks xx

Niknak,
Is there a pharmacy near Lincoln that does this or do you go to Scunny? I have to travel to Newark to get mine (which is a pain)

Back