Can I get my diary moved?

Tubs

I was trying to pm a mod to ask, but couldn't figure out how to :eek:

I posted a diary in the diary section, but would like to keep it in the WW section if possible, is there any way it could be moved over here? Or will I just start a new one?

Thanks,

Tubs

Ill get it moved for you :)

Oh blimey, hope I haven't caused it to duplicate! I'm rubbish at computer stuff, I've probably put it in the wrong place.....

No, probably not. I wasn't sure which thread needed moving. Have moved the weigh in one. Maybe you moved another?

The question is, where did it come from, because I'll move it back if someone can tell me. Cheb? :D

The question is, where did it come from, because I'll move it back if someone can tell me. Cheb? :D

Um, er......OMG I'm confused:confused::confused::confused: sure it was Tubs diary I moved but seems to have vanished, perhaps the correct thread was the weekly WI. So it must have been Dis' diary I meddled with. It can only have come from the diary section cos I can't meddle any other place - good job too eh? Please move it back and make it all better:cry:

Sorry, promise I won't touch anything again!

I think one of you may have moved the 'Back and on WW' thread I put in introductions section instead of the diary :)

scrap that! I posted that thread here in WW, yeah I think you moved Dis's diary, she's on Cambridge isn't she?

I've moved it back Cheb. We'll pretend it never happened :D

Back