Can I have a buddy :)

CandyNotWhale

Hi Guys

I'm selling my soul would really like to buddy up with more people I am 9 Days into the diet and 14lbs lighter and really want to get involved in this whole diet process

I think I keep making threads where I am just ranting and I am getting a bit shy to add comments on everyones thread as by the time I read them everyone has pretty much said what I want to :) (great minds and that)

please feel free to inbox me if you can be my buddy and vice versa!"I promise I always try to look on the bright side of things even when the going gets tough :)

xxxxx:D:D:D:D

Hey chick....in the same boat as you! Love to have a diet buddy!!

I'm a week behind you...when are your wi's?

X

Hey hun!!
Thats perfect :)

I have my weigh In's every saturday or Sundays depending what day my coucellor can make

When's yours?

Well done for ur 1st week hun xx

Mine is normally on sunday....

Thanks, same goes for you!

Always nice to find a mate doing the same thing you are. Hard to be in work sometimes when no one really gets it, you know?

The gals on here have been a lifesaver this week!

Wicked hun! I will definately make sure I check in with you from now on bbe!!

Im the same its lunch time at work now one person has Macdonalds and the other one Pizza Hut!! OOOOOOOO BOI the smell in the office seems to be driving me mad!!!! wish I can tell them to bugger off outside but hey I suppose it only makes u stronger!!
It gets hard to explain to someone that you can eat you seem to always get that look like your mad!!

But don't worry all our hard wrk will pay off and we will be hot chicks! keep thinking and remembering why you are doing it :) and remember we are all here for that extra support when you need it, or even pop me an inbox message babe ill always receive that on my phone :)

keep going bbe

xxx

Going well! One shake, one soup and 2litres of water down! Had a bit of cottage cheese and turkey last night, but am somewhere in between ss and ss+ so will forgive myself. Haha! Strange what feels like cheating now!

Hows you?

nikkinack said:
Going well! One shake, one soup and 2litres of water down! Had a bit of cottage cheese and turkey last night, but am somewhere in between ss and ss+ so will forgive myself. Haha! Strange what feels like cheating now!

Hows you?

Awwwww glad ur doing well!!! I'm like u I had a finger tip size of chicken and I blatantly feel like I've cheated now to anyone else this is probably sumthing to laugh at lol lol seriously you can forgive urself Hun lol xx

Back