Can I have a moan?

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I still haven't got back on track since my hols in July :mad: And it's totally my own fault.

We are having severe financial problems at the mo and I just can't get my head around anything else.

Then our 10 year old Kieran had his 11+ Exam for entrance into Grammar School last Saturday and we had LOTS of practice to do for that. We get the results on 10th Oct so now it's fingernail biting time ;)

Good news is although I haven't been taking Xenical or dieting I have at least maintained my weight and for now that is all I ask :rolleyes:

Oh and when I tried my knee length boots on last night (haven't worn them for a good long while) they zipped up my calves easily :D They used to pinch at the top.

Of course you can have a moan :D :p
Financially I think a lot if us are in the same boat, I know for us, we're robbing Peter to pay Paul some weeks, tis not fun is it?
But yay for maintaining and double yay for zipping up your boots easily :D

yeah we hear ya loud and clear dont worry just do your best but your maintaning so thats fab fab ... and the boots fitting thats even fabber lol xx

well done for maintaining, thats a positive for when you reach your goal, it means that your body knows how much food is right for you.

defo i thnk every one is feelin the pinch! deiting so sooo expensive so that doesnt help! I have spent £220 in two weeks at asda and still need more stuff!

keep ya chin up! STS is still fab hunny!

x

Well done on zipping up the boots. It is my dream to be able to wear a pair of boots like that.

Hope things improve for you soon I think we are all struggling at the moment so we know how you feel. xxx

Thanks everyone.

I started the Xenical again this morning and had porridge for breakfast.

defo i thnk every one is feelin the pinch! deiting so sooo expensive so that doesnt help! I have spent £220 in two weeks at asda and still need more stuff!

keep ya chin up! STS is still fab hunny!

x
ooo, food shopping is something that's beginning to make my blood boil :D I am trying to keep it to under £90 a week for a family of four, but last week it was £140 (included loo rolls and toiletries though) and this week isn't looking too promising either! Trouble is, my kids and hubs are carnivores through and through and meat is so dear! Me, I could happily go without a proper dinner every day and live on potatoes and veggies (and junk ;)).
And, on my high horse now, why is it that it's always junk that's on special offer?! :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone.

I started the Xenical again this morning and had porridge for breakfast.
well done for a good start to the day...I on the other hand had 4 choccie digestives with my coffee for brekkie :whistle:

ooo, food shopping is something that's beginning to make my blood boil :D I am trying to keep it to under £90 a week for a family of four, but last week it was £140 (included loo rolls and toiletries though) and this week isn't looking too promising either! Trouble is, my kids and hubs are carnivores through and through and meat is so dear! Me, I could happily go without a proper dinner every day and live on potatoes and veggies (and junk ;)).
And, on my high horse now, why is it that it's always junk that's on special offer?! :rolleyes:

Grrr its a rite joke int it! My mum was sayin yesterday that it should be cheaper cos im eating less an i was like WTF its r8 expensive to buy healthy snap!! oooh an cos i go shopping at daft oclock when girls r in bed all the yummy end of day reductions r on! WHY DONT THEY REDUCE THE APPLES GRRRRRRRRR

i could spend allll day talkin/moaning about this hahehehe
well done for a good start to the day...I on the other hand had 4 choccie digestives with my coffee for brekkie :whistle:

tutut tutut.... just wait till u get the 1130am cravings lady...! haha

awww hun :( (((((big hugs))))) coming your way xx

It IS so expensive to eat healthy :mad:

This week I did my shopping on line. Cost £3.50 to have it delivered but it helped so much because I wasn't tempted by those lovely smells and yummy things laid out in front of me - I got what I needed ONLY.

Choccieaddict - our food bill (family of 7) is regularly £150-£200 per week :eek:

if u put free delivery codes/vouchers in google u can get codes for free del! i shop ay asda and never pay for delivery

xx

Was also thinking Kay, maybe you could sell stuff on ebay to raise a bit of cash (if you dont already). I do from time to time and it all adds up!

Hoping things get a bit easier for you x

Im in the same boat hun with money, especially since me and partner have split up. Now Im a single mum, Im entitled to some benefits and they are taking forever to be sorted.

Well done on your boots fitting better. Thats what I enjoy most about losing weight, when you put on clothes that used to be snug and they now fit. It puts me on cloud 9!!

Back