Extra Easy I can lose a stone in 57 days! I bleedin' hope!

Haha how did you get on at the birthday party? I went out for a meal Saturday night, swore I was going to just have steak and chips, instead had a massive pie and chocolate brownie! At this point I think I'll be maintaining for my holiday rather than losing any more.

Haha how did you get on at the birthday party? I went out for a meal Saturday night, swore I was going to just have steak and chips, instead had a massive pie and chocolate brownie! At this point I think I'll be maintaining for my holiday rather than losing any more.

Well I didn't take my alpen light bar :( I had 3 mini sausage rolls (7.5), some cous cous (I'm counting 1 as only a couple of plastic spoons worth), a pink n white (2.5) and a cupcake (probably 10). Then I went home and later on had a roast, which was all free apart from the gravy (2) and a further 3 pink n whites (7.5).

So about 30.5 syns but, I'm writing it off as a flexi-syn day.

Today I'm back on the wagon.

Breakfast
Raspberries, Strawberries, Fat Free Yogurt
Lunch
Tuna, green pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes & 1 TBSP light salad cream (1.5)
Dinner
Chicken and something probably
Snacks
Strawberries, Apple, Alpen Light Bar (HexB), 2x Plums

Ah man about the maintaining! Still though, a maintain is better than a gain! Don't beat yourself up about it, I'm sure you'll still look great and have an amazing time! Life gets in the way all the time. You've got two weeks to go, you could easily lose a few more lb!

Last nights dinner was LUSH.

I love chucking things in a pan and cooking up a little something! I had courgettes, pepper, onions, mushrooms, passata, herbs and spices, chicken and pasta. It was lovely. Had a slight kick but I love spicy food so it was gorgeous!

The dreaded star week began yesterday, that'll f*** me right up on Thursday no doubt :(

Today is going as follows:

Breakfast
Strawberries, Raspberries & fat free yogurt
Lunch
Leftovers from last night
Snacks
Plums (fresh from my colleagues plum tree), apple, cotton candy grapes, alpen light bar (HexB) & sunbites popcorn (2.5)

Dinner I'm not too sure about yet but I'm sure I think of something throughout the day!

So for dinner last night I had a chicken breast with fine green beans, peas and sweetcorn with some chicken gravy (2).
Also had a mini twister for 2.5 syns. So finished yesterday on 7 syns.

Today
Breakfast
Raspberries, Strawberrries and FF Yogurt
Lunch
Small tin tuna, cherry tomatoes and red pepper with 1 tbsp light salad cream (1.5)
Snacks
Alpen light bar (hexb), cotton candy grapes, apple, plums.
HexA will be 200ml Choc Soya Milk

Although I can't actually see any changes in myself, some of the clothes that I bought last year (and never worn) that felt slightly tight, are now fitting comfortably.

Official weigh in tomorrow although jumped on the scales and mine are saying 5lbs off since Thursday. I know that will dramatically change before tomorrow evening because my scales are out by a bit but, it's given me a slight boost! Fingers crossed it doesn't change too much though!

5lbs would be amazing! Especially on star week! We shall see tomorrow, but other than a couple of misdemeanors (kids party I'm looking at you), it's looking pretty on-track. And the fact that your clothes are feeling looser is a good indicator even when the scales don't show much of a difference, you know you're heading in the right direction!

I've maintained for a month now, so not expecting anything fantastic before my holiday now really. But it has been a month where I haven't been on plan as much, so maybe after hols if I commit to plan 100% I can shift those stubborn 6lbs before Xmas then maybe maintain that for next year? We'll see. Work's pretty stressful so next year when I've got a new job maybe I won't comfort eat so much.

Back