Extra Easy I can lose a stone in 57 days! I bleedin' hope!

Ooh, I shall have look and a read through - what's repetitive for you may be inspirational for me :)

This is true! Let me know if you want the recipes for any of the evening meals. I'm trying fish goujons this week, will see how that turns out!

So I'm still on plan! No cheating (so far) this week (apart from Friday!)..

Last night, I remade my concoction and had it with some chicken again. That was yummy.
Ended the day on 6.5 syns so pretty impressed with myself. Wasn't craving anything either so that was good.

Today's food:
Breakfast: 1 Pink Grapefruit with some sweetener on top and 1 Alpen Light Bar (HExB but will keep it to 1 so it's speed)
Lunch: Same as yesterday - Pasta with cherry tomatoes, peppers, spring onion and light mayo (2)
Dinner: Not sure yet, always decide at home when the boyf can have an input.
Snacks: Watermelon, 2x plums, 1x apple, grapes,

Don't feel like I've had enough speed food today but, if I have the left over concoction again tonight, I will have.

Last nights dinner was a lean beef escalope with the leftover concoction, I needed to get some more speed food in so I thought I'd finish that off.

I think I finished on 2.5 syns officially, I did have a few mint imperials throughout the day though so I'll add a couple to that and say I finished on 6 syns.

Today.
Breakfast: Grapefruit and 1x Alpen Light Bar (HExB)
Lunch: Egg & Potato Salad from Sainsburys - will syn the salad cream as 3.5.
Snacks: Big tub of varied melon from sainsburys, apple and punnet of strawberries. It seems a lot but we have a visit today at work and she is bound to bring in a whole supermarket full of cakes and treats - I will NOT be touching them!

Dinner is likely to be the Chicken & Chorizo SW Paella from Iceland. I had this last week and it was really nice, so looking forward to that.

I really hope to be as strong as I can be today with the treats that'll be on offer!!

My scales this morning say a 3lb change, allowing for 1lb to be added during the day, I should be looking at a 2lb loss tomorrow evening. I really hope this is the case, then I'll be in the next stone bracket (hallelujah) and only 2.5lbs away from my 1 stone award. That's my goal at the moment, I'm not looking at anything past that.

Fingers crossed!

I really hope to be as strong as I can be today with the treats that'll be on offer!!

My scales this morning say a 3lb change, allowing for 1lb to be added during the day, I should be looking at a 2lb loss tomorrow evening. I really hope this is the case, then I'll be in the next stone bracket (hallelujah) and only 2.5lbs away from my 1 stone award. That's my goal at the moment, I'm not looking at anything past that.

Fingers crossed!

You can do it! Once you resist you'll feel proud of yourself for resisting, promise. I'll be logged on here most of the day (I leave it running in the background at work), so if you need support get on here.

You can do it! Once you resist you'll feel proud of yourself for resisting, promise. I'll be logged on here most of the day (I leave it running in the background at work), so if you need support get on here.

Ah thank you, I'm gonna need it... She just walked in with 2 boxes of 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Wahhhhh! Luckily I've got my strawberries in the fridge so I'll snack on them! Hoping that the others in the office might get them polished off before I have to walk over for the strawbs!

I am making my way through your diary... I'm reading slowly (bloody work getting in the way!) but I will tag on the bottom and hopefully can support you just as you're supporting me :)

Be strong, strawberries are good, particularly in warm weather, they're refreshing. I won't tell you what I've just eaten because it might break your resolve, so do as I say not as I do :p

Aaw thanks :) Feel free to scan read it, it doesn't vary a lot lol. But you'll see where it suddenly dramatically improves!

Just got home and jumped on the scales... Says I've maintained, if that's the case tomorrow night I will be quite disappointed!
Saying that though, I have eaten a lot today. Not syn wise but I've eaten a whole load of melon, half a strawberry punnet & more, plus almost 2ltrs of water. Gggrrr why isn't it this hard to put the weight on?!

Yeah end of the day weighing probably doesn't help. Maintain is better than gain though
It certainly is! I weigh when I get home as that's the time I weigh in at group so I always like to have a sneaky look on a Wednesday night. I won't be eating as much tomorrow though, I may even just take snacks for lunch.

I stayed away from the doughnuts you'll be pleased to know, I run for the strawbs instead!

Can definitely see where your diary changes... As we said before, it suddenly clicks doesn't it?

It's clicked so much with me now that I'm not even planning a cheat meal for after weigh in tomorrow!

I like my Saturday morning weigh in - makes me feel lighter at the beginning of the day! Lol.

Very proud of the doughnut resistance! Well done you! It's taken a long time for me to break those habits at work, but you know what - I don't even really like doughnuts that much, but I got into a bad habit of eating them for a sugar rush and cuz everyone else was. Now I'd rather skip the doughnut and have something I actually want instead, rather than as well!

It's funny isn't it where it suddenly clicks and starts working? Weekends were a big struggle for me, and to be fair the last two haven't been great, but they've been so much better than previous 'normal' weekends. We need to save money too now so we're not going to be going out for meals etc as frequently so that should help.

I really wish I could do a morning weigh in, it's really annoying lol... All the morning weighs near me are during work time so, again, work gets in the way lol.

I've tried for a long time to get to the stage where I don't even want to touch them... I thought it would be difficult for me to stay away yesterday but, actually, it wasn't too bad. I genuinely didn't want one. I saw that you posted on your diary about going for a lower syn one than the one you wanted and then thought about it... This really struck me, because I totally do that! I will go for the lower syn version of something I actually want, even though I don't want or even fancy the lower syn value, I'm just having it for the sake of it! My problem is I never step back and think at the time, I think after eating and that's half the problem!

I'm glad that it has clicked, it's taken a while but it finally has. Weekends were a struggle for me too, weighing on a Thurs I would always think 'ah I've got the whole week to be good' and THAT right there was my problem!

It's good we can now see where we've gone wrong and are fixing it though.

Not eating out will be a massive help... And, the money saved will be a good motivator too!

This is the beauty of doing it from home - I can go to Boots and weigh in at whatever time I want, that's why it's a Saturday morning lol. I hate how work gets in the way. I could really do with not having to come here any more, but that lottery win is proving elusive.

It took me a long time to think before eating, rather than just feeling guilty afterwards. I think my body has detoxed a little as well cuz I was a major sugar addict and used to really crave it, whereas I don't know so I think that's helped. Now I'm capable of having a Freddo rather than a sharing bar!

This is true, acknowledging it is half the battle. So no more post weigh-in weekend treats for you, no more meals out for me. Well except the second week of September cuz it's my birthday!

This is the beauty of doing it from home - I can go to Boots and weigh in at whatever time I want, that's why it's a Saturday morning lol. I hate how work gets in the way. I could really do with not having to come here any more, but that lottery win is proving elusive.

It took me a long time to think before eating, rather than just feeling guilty afterwards. I think my body has detoxed a little as well cuz I was a major sugar addict and used to really crave it, whereas I don't know so I think that's helped. Now I'm capable of having a Freddo rather than a sharing bar!

This is true, acknowledging it is half the battle. So no more post weigh-in weekend treats for you, no more meals out for me. Well except the second week of September cuz it's my birthday!
Oh my gosh! I'm totally waiting for a lottery win too!!

I didn't realise how much of a sugar addict I was. I used to crave chocolate or sweets or just something at various points during the day. Now, I don't. It's amazing how it changes you!

Just back from weigh in, 1lb off. I wanted 2 but I'm not gonna dwell on it. It's going in the right direction and I'm happy enough with that. I wanted to Lose my whole 3 stone by my holiday and now I think about it, I know it was unrealistic and the pressure I put on myself was just too much!

You've gotta let go for your birthday, it's a big one isn't it? Mine was too, we went to Madrid for the weekend and I ate what I wanted and drank what I wanted. I only put on 2lb. I enjoyed myself though! You're allowed a blow out weekend, especially if it's your birthday!!

So here's my food stuff for yesterday and today

Thursday
Breakfast: Pink Grapefruit, 1 Alpen Light Bar (HexB)
Lunch: 2x boiled eggs, small tin tuna, 1x tbsp light mayo (2)
Dinner: Pork loin steaks, Actifry chips (3 syns for oil), beans
Snacks: Strawberries, 2nd Alpen light bar (HexB)
Syns: Oil (3), Mayo (2), G&slT (2.5), Mini Twister (2.5) - 10 Total

Friday
Breakfast: 2x Alpen Light Bars (HexB)
Lunch: Pasta, small tin tuna, tbsp light salad cream (1.5)
Dinner: Hopefully a chicken curry using the famous Mayflower curry powder!!
Snacks: 2x boiled eggs, melon
Syns: Salad cream (1.5), Mayflower curry powder (not sure on syn value), G&slT (not sure on syns because I'm not sure how many I'll have yet lol)

More bloody doughnuts in the office today! I was asked if I wanted one because "you can now, you've had your weigh in". I genuinely didn't want one though so I declined. I explained I would just be having one because 'I could' and not because I actually wanted it... Made me feel so good for saying that!

I have the SW 12 week journal and last night I was looking at it and it said 'What do you want to acheive?'... I thought about it hard and thought back to the last time I did SW and how I gave up after 3 or 4 weeks. If I'd stuck at it then I wouldn't be doign it now! So, my answer to that question would be "I want to look back in two years and be happy I stuck at it, instead of wishing I'd stuck at it!"

Oh my gosh! I'm totally waiting for a lottery win too!!

I didn't realise how much of a sugar addict I was. I used to crave chocolate or sweets or just something at various points during the day. Now, I don't. It's amazing how it changes you!

Just back from weigh in, 1lb off. I wanted 2 but I'm not gonna dwell on it. It's going in the right direction and I'm happy enough with that. I wanted to Lose my whole 3 stone by my holiday and now I think about it, I know it was unrealistic and the pressure I put on myself was just too much!

You've gotta let go for your birthday, it's a big one isn't it? Mine was too, we went to Madrid for the weekend and I ate what I wanted and drank what I wanted. I only put on 2lb. I enjoyed myself though! You're allowed a blow out weekend, especially if it's your birthday!!

Yay for 1lb off :bunnydance: It's a step in the right direction, and slow and steady wins the race after all!

Yeah it's a big one - big 3-0. That's not bad, 2lb. We're going for a meal on the day itself (it's a Tuesday, we're all at work so no major plans). Then afternoon tea and cocktails on the Saturday. But we'll dance them off on the night!

More bloody doughnuts in the office today! I was asked if I wanted one because "you can now, you've had your weigh in". I genuinely didn't want one though so I declined. I explained I would just be having one because 'I could' and not because I actually wanted it... Made me feel so good for saying that!

I have the SW 12 week journal and last night I was looking at it and it said 'What do you want to acheive?'... I thought about it hard and thought back to the last time I did SW and how I gave up after 3 or 4 weeks. If I'd stuck at it then I wouldn't be doign it now! So, my answer to that question would be "I want to look back in two years and be happy I stuck at it, instead of wishing I'd stuck at it!"

I'm so proud of you! Other people are so difficult when you're trying to eat well. I get it all the time, "go on, you don't need to lose any more", actually I do because I still can't comfortably get my jeans on so leave me alone!

I'm on a damage limitation now, I had mini sausage rolls and a bag of crisps for lunch. It was provided at work today and I just wanted a sandwich but they all had mayo on :(

Oh Monday... I hate you!!

So, this weekend started well... Until Saturday night!

Saturday:
Breakfast: 2x SW Sausages, 1x Egg
Lunch: Apple & Strawberries
Dinner: Dirty rotten donner kebab! I genuinely didn't want it but, the boyf persuaded me. I felt disgusted with myself while I was eating it! Why didn't I just say no!!
HexA: I don't think I had it
HexB: 2 Alpen Light BArs
Syns: I suppose I should be happy that the dirty donner was the only syns I had on Saturday... Even if it was 33.5!!

Sunday:
Breakfast: 2x Alpen Light Bars
Lunch: Roasted courgette, onion, mushrooms & pepper with some mozzarella (HexA)
Dinner: Roast Beef (Lean), 3x new potatoes (damage limitation), brocolli & peas plus gravy (2)
HexA: 50g Mozzarella
HexB: 2x Alpen Light Bars
Syns: A further 2 alpen light bars (6), Cornetto (8.5) = 14.5

Monday:
Breakfast: Strawberries, Blueberries, FF Yogurt
Lunch: Pepper, onion, cherry toms & tuna with tbsp light mayo
Dinner: Not too sure yet.
HexA: 200ml Choc Soya Milk
HexB: 1x Alpen Light Bar (S)
Syns: (So far) TBSP Light Mayo (2)
Snacks: Apple, alpen light bar, watermelon

I felt such a pig yesterday for having 4 alpen bars, I think I was just bored though (has a very lazy day on the sofa!). Need to properly reign it in now though. I want to be 2lbs lighter on Thursday evening, and the way I'm going I'll be lucky for a maintain!

Don't worry about your kebab, it's a blip, it happens and it's only 18 syns over the daily, so if you can have a few 10 syn days before weigh in you'll easily recoup that!

Back