Extra Easy I can lose a stone in 57 days! I bleedin' hope!

Don't worry about your kebab, it's a blip, it happens and it's only 18 syns over the daily, so if you can have a few 10 syn days before weigh in you'll easily recoup that!

Yeah I guess you're right... I was so desparate to have a 100% week though... Best laid plans n all that.

Never mind, onwards and downwards!

You can still have a good week, just syn it and try to stick to the plan for the rest of the week :) you can do it! x

Thank you Hunny85, I know I can so I will :)

I don't know what's wrong with me today, I'm staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving (well, not quite starving but, you know what I mean). But, I've done nothing but eat!

Breakfast: Strawberries, Blueberries, FF Yogurt
Snacks: Alpen light bar (HexB), strawberries, blueberries, 2x apples, watermelon (loads of it!)
Lunch: Salad with TBSP light mayo (2)
It's a lot of fruit and veg but I can assure you these are decent amounts, I don't scimp with my salad lol

As you can see, I've hardly deprived myself of food today, I've had over 1ltr of water and my tummy is growling like I've not eaten for two days!

I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's the weather but I normally lose my appetite when it's warm like it is today.

I'm being good though, I'm not going to the sweet box to satisfy the growl. I will not give in to my body trying to trick me into eating!

Wahhhhhhhhhh o_O

Well done for not giving in! Love watermelon, I eat a lot of it at the moment and I am addicted to cotton candy grapes. They get me through on days I struggle x
Ooh what are they and where do I get them?

I'm trying to keep up my speed food at the mo so trying not to snack on anything thats just 'free', but they sound tasty!

I keep hearing about these cotton candy grapes, I think I'm going to have to try and get my hands on some!

To be fair my stomach would be growling if I had that much fruit and veg - it does weird things to my digestion! That's why I have to balance my salad with chicken and couscous, stop my stomach making whale calls across the office all day!

Gah, there's cakes in the office again! I'm getting so good at saying no now!
Yay!! Well done! Once you've nailed the first no, it gets so much easier doesn't it!

Been a bit quiet the last few days, been quite poorly :-(

I nearly didn't go to weigh in today as was feeling rough but, felt better by about 4pm so decided to go!

So happy I did! Another 3lbs off!! That's probably a lot to do with being ill but, don't care lol.

Ever so slightly disappointed that it wasn't just half a lb more to get my first stone but, that's something to look forward to next week!

In the next stone bracket now... Onwards and downwards!

Very well done! :bunnydance: But boooo to being poorly! Hopefully you're over it now though.

Yeah it does get easier the more you say it and I knew I'd already had a couple of bad syn days so didn't ewant to ruin my week. And as @Skinnyshoes said, sometimes being too lazy to get up and get one is a lifesaver!

Very well done! :bunnydance: But boooo to being poorly! Hopefully you're over it now though.

Yeah it does get easier the more you say it and I knew I'd already had a couple of bad syn days so didn't ewant to ruin my week. And as @Skinnyshoes said, sometimes being too lazy to get up and get one is a lifesaver!

Yeah I'm feeling much better now so hopefully it's all gone!

I defo agree that being lazy is my friend right now. Our office isn't even too big and I can't be bothered to walk over to get anything lol.

Tried the cotton candy grapes today... Oh my goodness, they're so yummy! Managed to polish off a whole punnet, whoops!

Today hard I must admit. Mainly because it's Friday and I'm bored and don't want to work so I'm looking for something to do instead. That Muller Light is not looking particularly tempting.

Yeah I'm feeling much better now so hopefully it's all gone!

I defo agree that being lazy is my friend right now. Our office isn't even too big and I can't be bothered to walk over to get anything lol.

Tried the cotton candy grapes today... Oh my goodness, they're so yummy! Managed to polish off a whole punnet, whoops!

Aren't the grapes fab. Congrats on the 3lb off!!! X

Hellooooooo...

Sorry, I've been swamped with work this week (which is when I usually post lol) so I've been a bit quiet. I've also been reeeeeeeeally bad!! It all started on Friday when we had a takeaway (to replenish all that was lost whilst I was ill!)!

So there was a chicken burger and chips from the kebab shop on Friday.
On Saturday we were having our flooring done so I went out to get brekky for everyone (they had moved the cooker so couldn't cook one) - that resulted in a hot sausage roll for breakfast for me. Then I went to meet my mum and we had a strawberries and cream frappacino from Starbucks (although speed for strawberries ;)). Then I stopped at tesco on the way home, bought some of their ready to eat chicken wings (spicy and bbq) and some cocktail sausages to snack on on the way home (I was starving). I had the chicken for dinner with some salad (speed) and a packet of sweets and a cornetto whilst watching the x factor.

Sunday - egg sandwich for brekky, on white bread :eek:
nearly a whole packet of the cheeseburger doritos, loads of haribo and a burger and chips from the kebab shop for dinner. Plus, a few bottles of Sol.

Monday was better, but still went waaaaayyyyyy over my syns.

Aimed to get back on it but just couldn't (until today). Was have chocolate weetos for brekky every day this week, sweets, cake and chocolate at work. Pastries etc at work.

Obviously I chickened out of weigh in last night - I'd weighed myself at home and the scales said +3... If I don't get weighed at group it's not official lol, or so I tell myself.

Now, I have 6lb to lose (by my scales) by next thursday. I'm back on it today, although need to pit stop at sainsburys on the way home for some Healthy Extras.

God damn bad weeks, 3 weeks before a holiday!!!!

Oh dear oh dear, that is baaaaad. 100% on plan these next 3 weeks madam! I've got 19 days to be bikini ready and have maintained for 3 weeks grrr. Going to change up my meals a bit next week, that usually kick starts a loss. I think my body gets used to the same stuff. BUT I've been doing more weight training at the gym so am hoping it's just muscle mass.

What are we eating today?

I know... Soooooo bad!

I totally agree that bodies get used to the same foods, mine defo does!

Today I've been really good so far

Breakfast
Strawberries and raspberries with fat free yogurt
Lunch
Chicken breast with pepper, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and a tbsp light mayo (2).
Dinner
Will be pork loin steaks (fat removed) and my speedy concoction
Snacks
Apple, strawberries, raspberries and 2 jumbo caramel snack a jacks (2.5ea)

No healthy extras yet but will pop to the shop and grab some on the way home.

I find that sticking to under 10 syns per day is best for me, I seem to Lose more if I have less syns so I'm going to be sticking to that this week.

I'll probably snack on a mini twister for 2.5 syns after dinner tonight and that'll be my syns for the day.

Have you tried doing sp days? They're quite good. That might give you a boost over the next few days?!

Well, got on the scales this morning (home) and I've shifted 2lbs since Thursday morning, so that's good. It's amazing what a couple of days on plan can do!

I usually struggle on the weekends, I just pick (at the good stuff) but today I'm going to try and have proper meals. Although it's effing hot indoors so it's gonna be hard!

This mornings brekky was strawberries and raspberries with ff yogurt. Again. Although I do find that this is my go to breakfast for a good loss. I'll have 200ml of choc soya milk and an alpen light bar as my healthy extras. I've got pink n white for a sweet fix during x factor tonight for 2.5 syns each. I'll be having chicken with I don't know what for dinner, maybe I'll find a nice recipe on the sw website.

Getting on the scales this morning gave me a good boost and just reminded me what being on plan can do. Sadly, I learnt last week what an off week can do but I think I needed it.

Well, yesterday was a success, although had slightly over the syns I'd planned for. Still under 15, but I find under 10 gives me the best results.

Dinner last night was heck sausages with sw chips and beans.

Today,so far, has been much the same as yesterday although I've got a children's party to go to later so there's gonna be a lot of temptation! I'm going to take my hexb with me (an Alpen light bar) to munch whilst everyone else is tucking into cake! Wish me luck!!

Back