• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can i have really lost this???

last monday morning i weighed myself on my homescales. they are not the digital ones. i weight a couple of lbs under 19stone....:eek: quite hard to pin point where exactly as im quite tall and didnt have a microscope :p
now i just went on the scales this morning (exactly one week later...when i first got up n everything, no clothes etc etc exactly the same) and i weigh about 1lb over 18 stone. :jelous: like, can it be seriously true to lose like 11-12lbs in a week?? thats mental! im not really happy because i dont believe its true ! :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
Steph you are looking well fit! =]

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
It is more common on a total food replacement...

Well done on your weight loss! Whatever you are doing it is working!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Strawberri

Mad As A Hatter
its totally do-able I lost 14lbs last week (first week) and wouldnt believe it till i got the doc to weigh me but yeah 14lbs off - its a shocker allright :D

its probably your body wanting the 4000 cals you used to eat and not getting it from the food your eating so is pretty much eating its self

Berri xx

its totally do-able I lost 14lbs last week (first week) and wouldnt believe it till i got the doc to weigh me but yeah 14lbs off - its a shocker allright :D

its probably your body wanting the 4000 cals you used to eat and not getting it from the food your eating so is pretty much eating its self

Berri xx
:D Congratulations to you too.. :D

thats awesome man! I am doing about 1.1 to 1.2 pounds a day for 3 weeks I WISH I could nail 11+ a week. A new challenge for me :)

yeah going from 4000 to 1500 or less sure 4500cals a pound just your cal drop is account for over half your loss. I imagine you also changed WHAT you ate which probably helps.

for me at least I notice now that I am eating less I actually have MORE energy (don't ask me to explain that one) so your likely more energetic too.

keep it up!! and good luck!