Can i join you all?

ruthie-mc

I was hoping that i could join you alll, i have tried on so many occasions to loose this weight and i always seem to loose a little then i fall of the wagon and pile on what i have lost and a few more pounds extra :cry:. I have tried SW before and i did quite well. I weighed my self today and i am the heaivest i have ever been, i feel so ashamed of myself. My first thought was i will start again on monday, somehow Monday nevers comes. So i am starting right now. I am looking forward to getting to know you all. And this is the last time i will ever be this heavy again.

SNAP

hi,iv done the same as you.Im getting everything sorted to start again.just remember you are not alone!!!:) best of luck. chubbie chops x

Thanks so much for your replies, i know its not going to be easy but i am determined to work at at it, i am hoping that the the use of the forum well make all the difference :)

Hello hun, and congratulations on making such a positive decision.

i re-started slimmers world on friday (same as you....monday never comes!!)

Good luck, we'll be at goal weight before we know it! :D xxx

hi Ruthie and welcome.

Welcome! This forum is such a fantastic support, I'm sure it will help you get to your goal :D x

Hi Ruthie and Sex! Welcome aboard. You'll find lots of good advice and friendly kick-up-the-bums here!

And Ruthie - ashamed is one of my banned words. You're taking control of your weight and that is something to cheer and be proud of.

hi all ruthie i can so relate to what you said i had lost 3 stone with ww over bout a year and a haf but slowly and ever so surely the weight went bak on but i tell myself this is the last time of being this weight forever good luk x

Hi Ruthie and welcome :)

We have all been in the same boat you are, therefore your on the best site possible! There is so much support, inspiration and damn great ideas too.

xxx

Welcome and good luck x

Back