Can i join you :)

Chunky Dunk

Hi everyone

I'm Nic - I've been clinging on to CD for last few weeks but finally gave up on Wednesday, just don't have the energy for it anymore - it's a great diet, and I've lost over 2 stone for which I'm thankful, but my hearts just not in it.

I did watch that horizon programme last week and I thought it was great but it didn't really register re juddd etc... It was just by chance that I was lurking in the CD threads on here on Tuesday night, desperately looking for some motivation to keep going with CD that I read a post about someone switching to juddd. I sat up until 2am reading all of your posts and diaries (which are amazing by the way!) and decided to give it a go. I downloaded the book on my kindle and went to bed happy in the knowledge that I was going to make a positive change.

I did CD on Wednesday, which I counted as my first down day while I read the book cover to cover and stalked you all on here lol!

Thursday was great - I'm not really a stuffer, never have been, my heaviest weight was 15.9 and I'm now 13.3. I'm a carb and beer monster, I do love beer! And most of my weight gain is down to these 2 things. So I figured that on my up days I would follow SW green days - not strictly just the principle, that way I'd eat a balanced and healthy diet on most of my up days but I don't have to worry if I do go overboard with anything else :)

Yesterday was a down day, I was going to do CD on those days, I had a shake in the morning but then I thought about it and a dont want to hide behind these shakes anymore - I need to be able to eat low cal on my dd's - making good choices and looking at some of the things you guys eat, why would I want shakes! Nb I'm not knocking anyone who is still doing CD/S&S etc - it's what works for you that matters, I never liked cd, it's all I could do to get it down me every day so the quicker I can get rid the better! So the rest of my cals were made up of fresh fruit & veg and some ryvitas.

My dd is 383 - which I'm going to try to stick to, ud's are 1913 - I am tracking on mfp but more out of interest, if I go over, then so be it - just want to make sure I'm close to my ud total as I don't want to under eat.

So today is day 4 and it's an up day - just had toast and coffee, and I'm sitting here thinking about what lovely food I'm going to have today.

Sorry for the long ramble - what I really wanted to say is that all of you lot are friendly, supportive and über inspiring! This way of eating is fab and it's something that I can see me keeping up, I'm looking forward to seeing the benefits and getting to know you all

Nic xx

Hey Nic, welcome to JUDDD, I've only been doing this since Wednesday & so far I'm loving it, I was doing slim and save but I just kept being ill on that (throwing up), I'm sure you'll love this too :D xx

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of juddd x

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome - youre all so lovely :)

What a great support system to have, I hope I can be of support to you all in return x

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy juddding. I just completed my first week and I've really enjoyed it.

x

yes, i saw that! Brilliant loss. Heres to more of the same next week :)

who'd have thought that something so straight forward and easy to do would give such good results. just wish id found this sooner!

Hi Nic,

Well done on your fab weight loss so far! I'm sure you'll enjoy JUDDD and see the benefits real soon!

Good luck matey!

X

yes, i saw that! Brilliant loss. Heres to more of the same next week :)

who'd have thought that something so straight forward and easy to do would give such good results. just wish id found this sooner!

Yes me too... when I think of the years and money wasted on other diets!

Back