Can I join you ?????........

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Hi

Have finally decided, after a few weeks of doing CD for a few days then binging for a few days (for the last 3 weeks) to try something different.

Have never done SW before but have heard some good feedback & a colleague seems to eat loads and has lost 3 stone following the plan.

I did lose 7.5 stone on LL in 2003 but have gained half of that and feel so annoyed with myself.

I keep setting unachieveable goals then beating myself up when I don't achieve them !!!!!

Time to get back to the real world & TRY and follow something sensible I can stick with long term - well.....forever really.

Hoping ultimately to lose initially a stone to start to feel better, then another and another and..........., also, to bag a hot man - lol and to be able to live relatively "normal" with regard to eating habits - ie - going out and enjoying food rather than trying to avoid it.

Would also love to make some new dieting buddies along the way. Am planning on attending my first group meeting on Wednesday evening.

Worried, nervous & apprehensive but excited to be trying something unknown.....

Bev xx

Good luck for your first meeting Fitz.

Where about in Norwich are you, I live about 20 miles away.

Hi
I'm just outside city, just off ring road.

I'm on the coast in a little village near Stalham, my hubby works in a garage on the ring road.

Hi
I will keep posting - hopefully as much as I possibly can - I do find most things addictive so no doubt you will all get tired off my constant updates lol

Give yourself time to get into SW

Congratulations on starting SW. May I recommend that you start with the Extra Easy Plan as it is so easy to follow and I've lost 2 stone very quickly (in four months) whilst changing some of my bad eating habits. SW is great as it is about healthy eating, exercise if you want to and retraining your mind. Give yourself about 3 to 4 weeks to really get into a plan during which time you will definitely lose weight (or get your money back - see guarantee in the back of your book).

Look forward to seeing your progress, we are all here to help.

Love, The Maid

I have been looking online and on some posts on here - is it all bacon /eggs or quorn for breakfast ?
I love cereal......bran flakes with some sweetner & a handful of raisins to be exact - would I be able to have this on SW - I take this to work with me in a pot to have when I get in and it is soo easy - not sure they would approve of me taking a camping stove................:D health & safety n all that jazz he he

Welcome to slimming world. Before I started sw I'd tried lots of diets over the years and never thought I could stick to anything and didn't have high hopes this time around. However, I've stuck to it on (and off!) for over a year and lost 4 stone so it does work and you can actually eat when you're hungry which is good! You can have bran flakes, 28g is counted as a healthy extra 'b' choice. I think raisins are syns, not sure how many because I can't stand the things! I have banana in mine.

You can have cereal (HExB), the raisins are a syn but only 4syns for 28g so if that's what's easy, and you like it then i say have it! All will become clearer after your first meeting. Good luck :)

Oh good

Hope it does as I am very confused currently with talk of a's & b's and hex's and EE - sounds more like a maths class to me lol

Hi Fitz

I am quite new on this site but have been with SW since January after many failed attemps at going at it alone. I have lost 51.5lbs and still have my white wine and the odd treat. I am eating so much more and my husband is eating everything that I do so he is also doing well 2 stone off. You will love it after you get your head around it and everyone on here is always available to answer any questions.:D good luck

Hi Fitz

I am quite new on this site but have been with SW since January after many failed attemps at going at it alone. I have lost 51.5lbs and still have my white wine and the odd treat. I am eating so much more and my husband is eating everything that I do so he is also doing well 2 stone off. You will love it after you get your head around it and everyone on here is always available to answer any questions.:D good luck
Thankyou snorklebuddy
You have done really gr8 - hope I can do the same - will be posting on here regularly - here's to Wednesday - not telling anyone except my "virtual online" comrades lol

Hi Fitz,

welcome along. I will be thinking of you on Wednesday - once you are through that door there will be loads of new friends you just havent met yet waiting for you.

There are always people here who can listen and help on your SW journey.

Hi Fitz,

welcome along. I will be thinking of you on Wednesday - once you are through that door there will be loads of new friends you just havent met yet waiting for you.

There are always people here who can listen and help on your SW journey.
Thankyou JoJosing

I hope so - I would love to meet some new friends - espcially fellow SW'ers - I find it is sooo hard as a single 40yr old to meet new people without appearing a lonely wierdo lol

Have recently made friends with a lady @ work - get along gr8 and then she goes and gets together with a man she knew from school - 35 years ago !!!!! - alas I am strewn by the wayside again :cry:lol -

Feeling excited and apprehensive about Wednesday - have already been shopping in preparation though - my fridge has never contained so much food lol !

Fitz - sounds like you are on the right track though SW wise.

Man wise - my only advice would be that you have to be in it to win it, so getting out there and meeting people either for real or 'virtually' puts you in a better position.

yeah I know what you mean - virtually though.... hmmmmm, not so sure - maybe it's me but seem to just get the wierdos - got chatting to a bloke last week - seemed ok - mature, normal etc etc - this week I havnt been on MSN due to being busy with other things so today he sends me a message telling me I am obv a serial dater (wtf) and good luck with all the players on the site as I will obv get along fine with them !!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - I have been busy with work and home etc and didnt have time to sit on MSN all night and this is what I get................ wouldn't have minded if I hadn't replied to a message or something but no - just hadn't been online - hey ho - another 1 bites the dust - I keep holding out for the chance encouter in Asda.BQ etc but I don't know - what will be will be eh lol.

Bev

You have to kiss alot of frogs to find a prince so get snogging! Only mentioned virtual 'meeting cause thats how I met my hubby. I was a single mum - buy one get one free!!

awww - thats lovely - I did meet my ex husband kind of like that - we were pen friends - old fashioned method of online dating I guess - we are not together anymore but we are the best of friends so all good there - I am in no hurry tbh - would rather hang around for something really good than settle for something mediochre - who wants a burger when you can have a steak eh lol:D:D:D:D

Back