Can I just say...

Minty79

I take my hat off to all you ladies (and men) that are doing CD yet having to cook meals for your family!!!

This is the 2nd day i have been here when my sister has been cooking for her kids and the smell is absolutely torturous!! :cry:

So well done all of your for having the strength to do this diet when temptation and food must be everywhere!

:worthy::worthy:

i actually enjoy it more i feel like i'm treating them and i'm a smeller so its great for me.
i think the way to do it is not think about it as something you want to eat more doing something nice for your family.

I find i have become a "feeder" when on cd.It doesnt really bother me cooking,as i too like tinkerbellsmum am a serial sniffer,i smell EVERYTHING.Im always asking the kids if they want "this or that and find im constantly offering them something.Im always trying to "feed" my other half too,he just gives me the "look" so i know to back off then....lol

At first I found it hard, but my SO is useless & he probably would have starved to death if he had to fend for himself, lol.

I have to make 3 meals every tea time, one for my fussy DS, one for SO & my 810 meal, I'm cooking more now than I was before, lol!

I'm lucky that i don't have to cook for anyone, my cupboards are completely bare (except my shakes).

I recently smelled a bag of chips and it was really satisfying lol, without the temptation to eat any :)

Once again ladies, i take my hat off to you :D

xxx

I cook for everyone and its genuinely never bothered me. I'm a sniffer!lol. They all had takeaway pizza last night and there was garlic bread with cheese left over. I had a good sniff at that before it went in the bin I can tell you!!
Bacon sandwiches smell fab and I make them on a Sunday morning, but I've had no compulsion to eat them:)

I find i have become a "feeder" when on cd.It doesnt really bother me cooking,as i too like tinkerbellsmum am a serial sniffer,i smell EVERYTHING.Im always asking the kids if they want "this or that and find im constantly offering them something.Im always trying to "feed" my other half too,he just gives me the "look" so i know to back off then....lol

I'm the same :D

Back