Can I just say.............

I'm so glad I found this site, reading all the stories and seeing how much weight people have lost has been a real inspiration:bliss:

This is a great place to be while trying to lose weight. The support and encouragement is wonderful and just what we need to keep us going

And good luck everyone

Irene xx

Oh wow, Im not feeling 100% today and this thread has made me feel loads better.

With love to you all x

Agree completley!!
I have to check in everyday to keep motivated and see how everyone else is doing.
I am only on day 3 but have been reading this site while I was thinking about doing it.
Even my husband has said he is impressed that this site is available! :)

Absolutely agree with all said. I'm finding life in general a struggle at the mo with hubby away in the desert for 7 months, a demanding job, a chatterbox 4.5 year old and an energetic crazy dog. I'm SO lonely but every time I log into here I feel like I am amongst friends, nobody is judging me, everybody is so kind and helpful and it really helps me along the way.
So thanks from the bottom of my (slightly less overworked now!) heart xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone.
I dont post often as I am very hectic, but I try and drop in as much as possible to lurk, but even without you knowing I am here, I am supported, inspired and on occassion tickled pink by this forum. I have come a long way, am by no means done, but every single pound of fat has been encouraged by a post on this site. Thanks everyone

Back