Can I lose 1 more stone in a month?

Camille

Silver Member
Well at last Tuesday's weigh in I had lost 4 stone - YEAH :bliss:
This was my target for my hols in August & as I have achieved it early think I might go for another stone making that 5 in total!
I have done really well so far & not really struggled (much!!!), managing to SS 100% since the start. So, guys, I may be on here quite a bit in the next few weeks looking for inspiration for the final push!!!
With your help & support I'm sure I can do it :grouphugg:

Hiya hun, you are doing really well and your losses have been brill really consistent. how much water are you drinking per day? i def think you will lose another stone before your hoildays at the rate your going.

becky x

Wow well done you, not sure i can offer much inspiration as only day 3 but you have def inspired me to keep on track. Your losses have been amazing and to have done that 100% you should be really proud of yourself. I have no doubts you'll do another stone and be looking fab on holiday...keep going and best best best of luck.xx

WOW! well done!!!:happy096:

Fantastic weight loss!!!

Love Mini xxx

Dear Camille,
I want to be you!!!
You have done so well. I can't believe that it is possible to lose 4 stone in 9 weeks- this diet is amazing and you have inspired me to stick with it 100%.
I have 5 stone to lose and lost 10lbs in my first week, so I am a happy girl.
Well done you
Mary

Congratulations, you're doing fantastic. At this rate, you'll easily have another stone off.

OMG!!:eek:
You have done so well! Congratulations Camille!!
Do you mind me askign what your starting weight was as I have about 5 stone I want - erm I mean NEED! to lose and I am 5ft7 & 16st 5 (or I was when I started this!!;)) My first weigh in is next Monday and I cant wait! (only on day 2 though...........)

I am sat here at work and everyone of my colleagues (all size 10/12 I may add :() have all just said to me "thats no way to diet" "You will put it all back on when you stop" Grrrrr it makes me so mad!

But well done you and I would love to know what your starting weight and height was!

Wow - Camille, wonderful losses, you should have no problem losing another stone. Go girl!!

Sara:)

OMG!!:eek:
You have done so well! Congratulations Camille!!
Do you mind me askign what your starting weight was as I have about 5 stone I want - erm I mean NEED! to lose and I am 5ft7 & 16st 5 (or I was when I started this!!;)) My first weigh in is next Monday and I cant wait! (only on day 2 though...........)

I am sat here at work and everyone of my colleagues (all size 10/12 I may add :() have all just said to me "thats no way to diet" "You will put it all back on when you stop" Grrrrr it makes me so mad!

But well done you and I would love to know what your starting weight and height was!
I had all the neggie nellie comments when I started too, all I say now is 'it works for me so I'm sticking with it'!!

I started at 20 stone 4lb so still have a lot to lose!! Good luck Ellen & show the neggie nellies you can do it!! x

Thanks to you all for good vibes keep them coming my way!! XX

WOW camille well done thats amazing, how did u manage to losse so much weight so fast? were you exercising aswell?

Also i was just wonderin how do you get the list of weeks and weight loss on here that you all have like
week 1 14 pounds
week 2 7 pounds
and so on, do you just type them in or is there something you do to add it. Thanks.x

My CDC told me almost everyone loses 1 stone per month - about 3 and a half pounds per week. You've well exceeded that so 1 more stone should be easily achievable if you stay SS. What an inpiration you are.

Well done! Sounds like you're doing brilliantly!

wow - that's fantastic.....I'm hoping to start next week...and have loads to lose...

am currently 16st 11lbs :eek: (I think) and would love to be 10st 11lbs by Christmas...do you think that's achieveable ?

C x

Back