Extra Easy Can i mix my allowance up - new to sw

debtin

Gold Member
Hey everyone, i am new to here & new to SW too. Just a quick question really, not sure if its a qestion for here or for my leader - i tend to use 50ml of my 250ml semi skimmed milk allowance - would this mean that i could, for example, have 1 laughing cow? i see we are allowed 250ml ss milk or 5 laughing cow lights, so thought maybe i could do half and half? thanks, hope this makes sense

Yes you can just as long as there is only one food item for the HE - so milk, cheese, bread etc is fine but not porridge because the HEB is supposed to be porridge plus scan bran.

Officially, no.

However a lot of people on here do i think?!

Give it a go, possibly something to change if your losses slow.

Just be aware that you're using all of your allowance still, so 50ml of SS milk, would also allow 4 EL laughing cows (it think??).

Good luck! x

Scan bran - love it! :D

mmmmmm scan bran curly wurly or ginger cake

Just a comment about the dreaded(?) Scanbran: I know in the books it says to have one if you choose 28g porridge oats as an HXb, but in Slimming World's book 100 Extra Easy Days the breakfast on page 138 for fruity porridge counts the 28g oats as half a b, and says 'follow with one Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (half a b) spread with marmalade....'. I thought it worth noting that if this is considered an acceptable substitute, then it makes it easier for some of us to purchase with our regular shopping.

Back