Can I Really Eat All That???

Miss_Kassy

Silver Member
Hi all.

Right, is it just me, or does anyone else worry that they are overeating whilst on SW? I mean, even if I only have a few syns, I feel like I have ate loads at the end of the day. For example, yesterday I had:

Muller light yoghrt
2 necterines
strawberries
4 x babybells
2 whomeal tast and half tin beans
1 x jaffa cake
1 x spekial K bar
SW chips (quite alot) with 2 eggs and beans
1 x refresher ice lolly

Racked up about 7.5 syns in total.

Will I really lose weight by eating all this? I used to calorie count and now I am trying SW but am sure am consuming more calories now and dosent that make you gain weight?

Did anyone else worry about this wehn they first started?

I get weighed at the weekend so I hope I see good results. I will love SW for ever if you can eat plenty and lose weight haha.

I'd love to hear you views/comments/stories xxx

We get this question almost every day :) Yes, you will lose weight. Most of that stuff is free or superfree as it has very few calories compared to the stuff people eat when they're not doing this.

I add that lot up as roughly 1600 calories so its approaching a VLCD. Tbh I think you should be eating a bit more, mostly of superfree stuff. I take it you're on a Green Day?

Good luck at WI x :)

Hi both, thanks for the super speedy reponse.

Yeah, I was on a green day. Were skint at the mo so green is cheaper haha.

Thats great, I shall stop stressing and go grab myself some more strawberries hahaha.

xxx

Enjoy your strawberries x :)

I am the same I tend to feel I eating too much.

but I keep losing it is not as fast as i would like....a stone a week would be good but as it took me years to get to this weight it will take a while to get it off.

Went for a meal out last night and had chiken,steak and scampi. I did take some of the breadcrumbs off but gave up in the end. Had it with 5 chips!! and veg. not sure how many syns but figured i would just enjoy it!!

t x

Sometimes you just have to enjoy your night out, after all when you are at a weight that suits you , you will be going out just the same, just have to make sure that you dont do it more than say once a week , otherwise its so easy to slip right back to old ways.

Back