can I skip attack completely?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by ZoBo, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've tried my first day today on Dukan and wow the cravings for something sweet have been intense..... I never even each chocolate, but I could rob a shop for a crunchie right now!! Anyway I only have 6lb of hol weight to lose so could I just skip the two days attack I need to do? I've caved already just now an eaten my body weight in Rice Krispies! Eeekkk! Help?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DELILAHDAVE

DELILAHDAVE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi, don't give up, and don't skip attack, as it prepares the body for the months to come.

I've just completed my first week of cruise after a 7 day attack, and so far have lost 14lbs, it wasn't easy, but like all diets you will become accustomed.

I used to be a bigger for chocolate, but now if I get a craving for anything sugary I have a can of diet coke.

Take care and good luck, you aren't alone on this journey

4. Lausanne

Lausanne I can if I think I can.

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    You have so little to lose - what about limiting sugary fatty snacks and upping the exercise? I think this would be a better approach for someone who is eight stone and has only 6 lbs to lose rather than Dukan. Good luck with whatever you choose and well done on losing more than 3 stones already. :)Xx

5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Absolutely. For six pounds, don't do this sort of a diet... :D

6. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm just going to do a variation of it...... So just cut carbs and eat healthy. My head was banging horrendous yest, don't think I could cope with trying to get back into ketosis ever again...... CD killed that for me forever!
    Thanks for replies tho :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.